[Diagnostic Plugin] Diagnostics plugin component: Problem Solving

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2017-03-01 by Domingos Gomes
2 votes
Published on 2017-03-01 by Domingos Gomes

Hello

I would like to use the Diagnostics plugin component in my app but I am having a few issues. I will really appreciate some answers please. All of my questions have been asked before but I cannot see the answers to the questions in the forum.

Firstly, when I try to generate the native app I get the message:   "In Android on 2019-11-02 at 21:55:38 - Error installing Cordova plugin: cordova.plugins.diagnostic': Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/opt/NativeBuilder/builds/785f50e4-65f4-484d-9b3f-d608174d4570/source/platforms/android/AndroidManifest.xml." 

I added the following to the extensibilities settings, but it does not work:

{
    "plugin" :{
        "url": "https://github.com/dmlg94/cordova-diagnostic-plugin.git#Outsystems_v.1.0",
         "variables": [

{"name": "Permissions", "value": "['android.permission.INTERNET','android.permission.BROADCAST_STICKY','android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE','android.permission.WAKE_LOCK','android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS','android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO','android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE','android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE','android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE','android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE','android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION','android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION','android.permission.BLUETOOTH','android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN','android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE','android.permission.READ_CALENDAR','android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR','android.permission.CAMERA','android.permission.READ_CONTACTS','android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS','android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS','android.permission.CALL_PHONE','android.permission.ADD_VOICEMAIL','android.permission.USE_SIP','android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS','android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG','android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG','android.permission.SEND_SMS','android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS','android.permission.READ_SMS','android.permission.RECEIVE_WAP_PUSH','android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS','android.permission.BODY_SENSORS']"}
        ]
    }
}

Secondly, I get an error  "property diagnostic undefined" when I test the app.

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!