COVID-19 - Free Certificate Offer ended

Hi everyone, 

OutSystems would like to Thank You all for stepping up and showing us the importance of OutSystems Certification in your career and life. Several thousands of you applied for the free voucher under the COVID-19 BCP campaign. Yet another sign this community is alive and growing healthy!

Pulling off this entire campaign was hard - Our service provider that runs the exams had to hire 20 more people just to face demand. Our Training team truly appreciates each and every one of you that, in spite of issues finding a suitable time slot, kept supporting us with encouragement messages. Now it is our time to cheer you on to pass the exam!

For those who applied on time, you're going to get the voucher. No worries about that. For those who got the voucher but couldn't schedule the exam, no worries about that too, we're working to have more slots available so you can take the exam.

Now, it's up to you to study hard so you can play hard afterward.

As previously scheduled and announced, we ended this campaign yesterday. We must ensure a good experience for everyone in our community. Part of the community team will be focusing on executing and ensuring everyone gets to take their exam. 

I would like to get the chance to highlight another community program that is happening and where you can participate. The OutSystems User Groups are run by the community, for the community. They used to be in-person, but lucky for you, they’re all virtual right now and you can join any (or all) of them. They include one to two technical talks and open discussion, and it’s a great way to learn and meet other community members. 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Update - April 16 22:15(GMT) - All Vouchers were sent, in case you applied on time but not received the email check SPAM or PM me here in the community.

Update April 17 14:07(GMT) - our Proctoring Service just released 1k new slots for July. Ther's a plan to release more for April and May later next week. More people have been hired and are in training to increase more slots. We will keep you informed of our progress.

Update April 21 11:15(GMT) "I am pleased to let you know that we have now released additional capacity from 21st May onwards, covering 3.5K new slots." by our proctoring provider

Hi Racardo,

Thank you so much for this campaign its given great opportunity to all learn OutSystems

Hi Ricardo,

I appreciate the campaign !!
Thanks Again.

Hi Ricardo! 

The campaign was a great idea and thanks a lot tho take care to us, community!

Best regards,

Leandro.

Hi Ricado thanks for the campaign!

Thanks, Ricardo!

Thanks for the voucher offer!

cheers

Great idea... amazing community. Thanks OutSystems

Thank you for support during hard time.
I  was one of the last one to register for certification(15.04). Now when I try to select free slot for the exam, there are no available time in April, May or June. Will be new slot added?

A lot of Thanks for the voucher!

Cheers.

Amazing community, thanks a lot for this campaign!

Denis Pertsev wrote:

I  was one of the last one to register for certification(15.04). Now when I try to select free slot for the exam, there are no available time in April, May or June. Will be new slot added?

Hi Denis,

Yes, do not worry, new slots will be added as is mentioned in Ricardo's post:

"For those who applied on time, you're going to get the voucher. No worries about that. For those who got the voucher but couldn't schedule the exam, no worries about that too, we're working to have more slots available so you can take the exam."

Regards,

Nordin

Dear Nordin,

Great to hear! 

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Denis Pertsev wrote:

Hi Denis,

Yes, do not worry, new slots will be added as is mentioned in Ricardo's post:

"For those who applied on time, you're going to get the voucher. No worries about that. For those who got the voucher but couldn't schedule the exam, no worries about that too, we're working to have more slots available so you can take the exam."

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks Ricardo . Will wait for availability of  exam slots. 

Thanks so much for the initiative!! Very greatly appreciated 

Thanks Ricardo. Good initiative!!

Thanks Ricardo.

Hi Ricardo, No problems with the voucher. At the beguinning I had some trouble with the exam scheduling but its done now.

Thank You. Cheers.

Thank you Outsystems, and thank you Ricardo for this opportunity.

Update April 17 14:07 - our Proctoring Service just released 1k new slots for July. Ther's a plan to release more for April and May later next week. More people have been hired and are in training to increase more slots. We will keep you informed of our progress.

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Update April 17 14:07 - our Proctoring Service just released 1k new slots for July. Ther's a plan to release more for April and May later next week. More people have been hired and are in training to increase more slots. We will keep you informed of our progress.

Thank you Recardo:)

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Thanks, Ricardo! 

Thank you, Ricardo :)

Thank you Outsystems, and Ricardo for this.

RicardoAraújo wrote:

That is really a great news. Many of my team members were waiting for available slots. 

Thanks Recardo for the update.

RicardoAraújo wrote: thanks Ricardo.

Hi everyone, 

OutSystems would like to Thank You all for stepping up and showing us the importance of OutSystems Certification in your career and life. Several thousands of you applied for the free voucher under the COVID-19 BCP campaign. Yet another sign this community is alive and growing healthy!

Pulling off this entire campaign was hard - Our service provider that runs the exams had to hire 20 more people just to face demand. Our Training team truly appreciates each and every one of you that, in spite of issues finding a suitable time slot, kept supporting us with encouragement messages. Now it is our time to cheer you on to pass the exam!

For those who applied on time, you're going to get the voucher. No worries about that. For those who got the voucher but couldn't schedule the exam, no worries about that too, we're working to have more slots available so you can take the exam.

As previously scheduled and announced, we ended this campaign yesterday. We must ensure a good experience for everyone in our community. Part of the community team will be focusing on executing and ensuring everyone gets to take their exam. 

I would like to get the chance to highlight another community program that is happening and where you can participate. The OutSystems User Groups are run by the community, for the community. They used to be in-person, but lucky for you, they’re all virtual right now and you can join any (or all) of them. They include one to two technical talks and open discussion, and it’s a great way to learn and meet other community members. 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Update - April 16 22:15 - All Vouchers were sent, in case you applied on time but not received the email check SPAM or PM me here in the community.

Thanks for this update

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Good afternoon.

Thanks Ricardo.

Thanks Ricardo :)

Update April 21 11:15(GMT) "I am pleased to let you know that we have now released additional capacity from 21st May onwards, covering 3.5K new slots." by our proctoring provider

clap clap clap...

Would there be any more slots opening up for the month of April?

Aloysius Ng wrote:

Would there be any more slots opening up for the month of April?

Hi Aloysius, I doubt that will happen as proctors are still on the training phase. 

let me know on a private message if it is mandatory for you to do the exam still in April 

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Could I have a voucher? What I have to do?

thanks

Carlos Salgado wrote:

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Could I have a voucher? What I have to do?

thanks

Hi Carlos Salgado, the promotion finished on 15/04, this slot Ricardo is saying is related to who has a voucher but didn't manage to book the date to have the exame bcuz all slot were full

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Ricardo, 

As you said that there  will be new slots available for July.  I have applied for the Professional Web developer 10 with free voucher and In Certifications page, i found that Professional web developer 10 certification will get discontinued after 31st May, it means i will not be able to give this certification for version 10 after May.

Is it really going to happen after 31st May? 

Please update on this.

Thanks

Shweta Gedam wrote:

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Ricardo, 

As you said that there  will be new slots available for July.  I have applied for the Professional Web developer 10 with free voucher and In Certifications page, i found that Professional web developer 10 certification will get discontinued after 31st May, it means i will not be able to give this certification for version 10 after May.

Please update on this.

Thanks

Any update on this?

Working on that with the Training team to clarify that topic. 

Shweta Gedam wrote:

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Ricardo, 

Please update on this.

Thanks

Do the exam, Pass it :) and we'll provide you the OS11 badge! Now it's on your side.

The team behind the keyboard is cheering you. Good Luck!

Awesome!!!

I´ve tried to schedule an exam but this free promo seems to be associated with a Voucher.  What is the Voucher?

Daniel Castro wrote:

Awesome!!!

What is your proctoring provider (site included) so I can try to schedule a certification exam?

Daniel, the registration always need to start from our certifications page at www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications 

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Daniel Castro wrote:

Awesome!!!

What is your proctoring provider (site included) so I can try to schedule a certification exam?

Daniel, the registration always need to start from our certifications page at www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications 

Thanks, Ricardo.

It seems to be associated with a Voucher.  What is this voucher?

Daniel Castro wrote:

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Daniel Castro wrote:

Awesome!!!

Thanks, Ricardo.

Daniel, this topic is related to a campaign that ended last April 15 and it started a month ago.

Daniel Castro wrote:

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Daniel Castro wrote:

Awesome!!!

Thanks, Ricardo.

Hi Daniel, 

There was covid compaign untill April 15th , who and all requested voucher between March 15 to April 15 they all received voucher code , now it's stoped

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Update - April 16 22:15(GMT) - All Vouchers were sent, in case you applied on time but not received the email check SPAM or PM me here in the community.

Update April 17 14:07(GMT) - our Proctoring Service just released 1k new slots for July. Ther's a plan to release more for April and May later next week. More people have been hired and are in training to increase more slots. We will keep you informed of our progress.

Hey thanks and probably I missed to avail this offer. I am not sure when this offer came and it was finished. Could you please share if you have the next offer please?

Anand Jayaraman wrote:

Hey thanks and probably I missed to avail this offer. I am not sure when this offer came and it was finished. Could you please share if you have the next offer please?

You don't have one yet Anand. Subscribe the Developer Newsletter for the next one!

Hi.

There's a limit date to pre-register and schedule the exam or I can do everything also in June or July as the voucher is valid till the end of July?

Thanks in advance

Hello Claudio Carotenuto

the validity of the voucher is until July, so before July you can try to book your exam.

good luck

Claudio Carotenuto wrote:

Hi.

There's a limit date to pre-register and schedule the exam or I can do everything also in June or July as the voucher is valid till the end of July?

Thanks in advance

you can do everything in June or July, only if you get slots 

If I am unable to schedule the exam this month can I take it at the end of next month?

And if I can, but will I have to schedule until the end of April, or do I just have to schedule later in May?

I already sent an email to try to find out this information, but the staff must be with a lot of work, and hence some delay in responding.

Miguel, yes the staff team is really underwater with this, but the answer to your question is on this thread.

All vouchers were updated to be valid until the end of July. 

With that said, you should be able to schedule exam today for May 11th onwards.

Thank you very much Ricardo, for your help :) I appreciate a lot!

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Hi there,

I scheduled my exam at April 24th but due to internet connections, i couldn't do the exam. 

I already talked to Prometric, but no one can solve this. I also sent an email to training@outsystems.com, but i didn't receive any answer to my email. 

Can you help me with this issue?

send me your ticket number on private message

Hi all.

Reschedule/Cancel option withing 15 days applies for this campaign?

Thanks

Those are Prometric rules, yes they should apply as any other exam

Hello, i will have exam on 5th of May and i want to reschedule because i will have another exam on the same day. How can i fix this situation?

Marcio Carvalho wrote:

Hello, i will have exam on 5th of May and i want to reschedule because i will have another exam on the same day. How can i fix this situation?

hello Marcio Carvalho

Go to the certification page and reshedule your exam

Good luck

cheers

Hi Marcio,

You can reschedule your exam from certification page. There is a reschedule button like below along with your exam which is already schedules.

Accordingly to the Reschedule and Cancellation policies that are presented during the scheduling process, you can only reschedule an exam until 48-hours prior to the exam scheduled date.

You'll need to go to the Prometric portal and reschedule with your confirmation number sent by Prometric in the scheduling email.

I did all that things, but i dont have a day to postpone, i dont have vacancies/slots to another day

Marcio Carvalho wrote:

I did all that things, but i dont have a day to postpone, i dont have vacancies/slots to another day

Then you need to wait until they release new slots.

According to last status from Prometric you should have slots from May 11 onwards until July 31

But if i dont get another slot 48h before, i will lose my chance to the certification

Thank you all Outsystems teams for the amazing effort! 

Hi to all. I applied to the offer of the Covid19 certification and i got the voucher but now when i'm trying to schedule my exam i don't get the register button avaiable. Can someone help me?

Nuno Miguel Adrião wrote:

Hi to all. I applied to the offer of the Covid19 certification and i got the voucher but now when i'm trying to schedule my exam i don't get the register button avaiable. Can someone help me?

Nuno can you send the print screen for training team? Thanks

Maybe you are trying to book Professional, if so then first you need to complete Associate then only professional button will enable. 

If this is not your case then please follow what RicardoAraújo already commented above

good luck 

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Nuno can you send the print screen for training team? Thanks

I'm going to this page https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications/ that i received in the email with the voucher and i choose Associate Web Developer (OutSystems 11).

Here is the linkwith the support that i create https://www.outsystems.com/supportportal/case_show.aspx?caseid=2340202&

And here is the image

Srinivas Singadi wrote:

Maybe you are trying to book Professional, if so then first you need to complete Associate then only professional button will enable. 

If this is not your case then please follow what RicardoAraújo already commented above

good luck 

No. I choose to book Associate Web Developer (OutSystems 11)

Hi Nuno,

I've seen this same behaviour with another person that was using a voucher too - a Partner voucher.

I see you use Chrome, same as him. We just tried on Firefox and it worked... Give it a try.

Tiago Neves wrote:

Hi Nuno,

I've seen this same behaviour with another person that was using a voucher too - a Partner voucher.

I see you use Chrome, same as him. We just tried on Firefox and it worked... Give it a try.

Thank you. That was the problem.

bollocks,

Hope that you make again something like this in a near future!

Rui Bernardes wrote:

bollocks,

Someone had to ask for a second wave of covid! Unless they decide to do a few more to celebrate the end of covid. That I agree with.

You can always try in smaller contests (once or twice a year they give stuff to a few lucky members of the community), but this kind of numbers? This was a huge offer and I doubt OS or anyone will ever try it again. The exam partner had to hire more people and open a thousand new slots. And my LinkedIn is full of people doing new certifications.

This was a once in a lifetime.

Rui Bernardes wrote:

bollocks,

yes may be you can get it in future , As Ricardo said in the earlier comment you can subscribe for Developer Newsletter and get the latest each month.

cheers

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Hi Ricardo,

I registered on 18th March 2020, but did not receive the voucher code yet. I have also opened  a support ticket (2334414) but havent receive any update on it. Request your support.

Hi Sadhana, 

We sent you the voucher on March 19. I resent you today again via PM.

Hello,

Thanks for this!

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Thank You and Stay Safe!

Hello,

I got my coupon but I haven't reserved a slot yet. What is the deadline to reserve slots and the deadline for the exam? I couldnt see information for that.

Hi Ayse.

This topic is very full.

Summary: all vouchers are valid until the end of July and there are 3.5k new slots in the proctor so it will be easy to find a time to do a test.

Hello Josep.

This was just an extra push for people to start in the current times of uncertainty.

As of today, there are 8200 certified professionals in a community of over 300k. people. I have no idea how many have done them already, but this will probably raise the number to 10k. And convince people to do more to stand out (I did one last weekend).

You can always ask your employer to pay for the exam. The normal 200USD is already a promotion.

Thank you Outsystems for providing this offer for us. I was able to utilize and successfully complete my Associate Tech Lead certification with 88%

Thanks

Ravi

Amazing effort from the OutSystems team. Really grateful for the Associate Mobile certificate.

Hi Everyone,

I had my exam planned today but seems prometric site is under maintenance due to technical issue.

I was able to do the system check yesterday though. Looks like something happened today with them : (

Anyone faced this issue before?

Regards,

Nach 

Hi Nach, 

Prometric has faced some technical issues with ProProctor on last Friday evening, which also affected testing for OutSystems Candidates. Due to the issues, they had to shut down the ProProctor portal. I have just placed the list with Candidate details on the Secure Share. They will reach you to reschedule your exam.

Thanks!

Hi Maria João Matos,

Thanks for the reply. Am waiting for their email on next steps : )

Note: Glad to see my ranking going up 10K after my first post in the forum : D

Regards,

Nach 

Hi Maria João Matos,

I still have not got my exam rescheduled : (

ProProctor has not reached out to me yet .. Please help here, as i need to take the exam asap.

Regards,

Nach 

Hi Nach,

Can you please reach training@outsystems.com?

As soon as possible, someone from the team will reach and get back to you.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Hi Maria João Matos,

They had rescheduled and i had cleared it : )

Regards,

Nach 

Hi Nach, Congratulations! Could you please share the information on your exam preparation like what resources you have used to prepare, were they helpful, how long you prepared and any other tips that could be helpful in preparation? Thanks. 

Hi Everybody!

Some days ago i received an email from Prometric, cancelling my exam because covid-19 issues. I'm trying to schedule again, following the email instructions, but prometric site just show that my test is cancelled, without a reschedule option. How can i proceed?

Thanks!

Felipe Serra wrote:

Hi Everybody!

Some days ago i received an email from Prometric, cancelling my exam because covid-19 issues. I'm trying to schedule again, following the email instructions, but prometric site just show that my test is cancelled, without a reschedule option. How can i proceed?

Thanks!

Hi,

send an email to training@outsystems.com and explain your case, in some detail. The OutSystems support team will help you.

Cheers

Gowri Aruchamy  wrote:

Hi Nach, Congratulations! Could you please share the information on your exam preparation like what resources you have used to prepare, were they helpful, how long you prepared and any other tips that could be helpful in preparation? Thanks. 

Hey Gowri, 

If you can go through the outsystems web developer 11 online training material, quiz questions in them, sample questions under the certification material zip that would suffice.. 

I would say hands on will help for sure!

Regards,

Nach 

Hi All,

I was trying to schedule the certification earlier this month and ended up in an error in prometric site (last page) and in outsystems site its showing only reschedule button. When I try that its taking me to prometric site and I havent received any mails. Contacted both support teams and no success. Found this link today only and its gonna expire in 2 days. Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, 

I've a voucher to Delta certifications (Web Associate 10 -> Web Developer 11). I can't use, so if someone wants, please let me know.

Cheers,

Miguel

Linto Antony wrote:

Hi All,

I was trying to schedule the certification earlier this month and ended up in an error in prometric site (last page) and in outsystems site its showing only reschedule button. When I try that its taking me to prometric site and I havent received any mails. Contacted both support teams and no success. Found this link today only and its gonna expire in 2 days. Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hello Linto Antony 

you are getting that error because the deadline of the voucher is 31/07/20, so you need to choose the date before this deadline, today its 29/07 but you have only two options to select the date for your exam i.e. 30/07 and 31/07 so try to choose the dates in these two dates then you get any error 

I hope this helps you

Good luck with your exam 

regards,

Srinivas

Srinivas Singadi wrote:

Linto Antony wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Hello Linto Antony 

you are getting that error because the deadline of the voucher is 31/07/20, so you need to choose the date before this deadline, today its 29/07 but you have only two options to select the date for your exam i.e. 30/07 and 31/07 so try to choose the dates in these two dates then you get any error 

I hope this helps you

Good luck with your exam 

regards,

Srinivas

Thanks for the response, but as I said I have only one button now, reschedule; and if I click on that in prometric site its asking me confirmation code and all which I don't have in fact(since I haven't received any mails). Actually I tried scheduling it on July first week and after that its the same case

Hi,

In my case i have been trying through the outsystems training team and i did not reschedule it myself.

They had connected with the prometric team, after which someone from prometric had called me and rescheduled it on my behalf over the call. I also got an email which had the new confirmation code which i used it during the exam.

Regards,
Nach

Nach wrote:

Hi,

In my case i have been trying through the outsystems training team and i did not reschedule it myself.

They had connected with the prometric team, after which someone from prometric had called me and rescheduled it on my behalf over the call. I also got an email which had the new confirmation code which i used it during the exam.

Regards,
Nach

I was able to successfully use it by creating a new account in outsystems and this time I tried from edge browser. Just tried it..Thank you

Linto Antony wrote:

Srinivas Singadi wrote:

Linto Antony wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Hello Linto Antony 

I hope this helps you

Good luck with your exam 

regards,

Srinivas

Thanks for the response, but as I said I have only one button now, reschedule; and if I click on that in prometric site its asking me confirmation code and all which I don't have in fact(since I haven't received any mails). Actually I tried scheduling it on July first week and after that its the same case

I was able to successfully use it by creating a new account in outsystems and this time I tried from edge browser. Just tried it..Thank you

Thats nice to hear.

All the best for your exam! 

I'm very very very bad because meet OutSystems before this voucher's distribution.
I really want to get certified :(

Do we still have any certification training voucher? I missed this

Hi Ronny,

Like the topic's title mentions, this offer ended mid April.

I'd advise you to engage with the community events (regional OSUG are taking place worldwide this week and next) and attend NextStep mid-September. In the past there were one-off offers at similar events, and you will definitely learn something and get to know others working with the platform and what they are doing with it.

I will now close this topic, as it is no longer relevant. If anyone still has issues with using the vouchers they got during the campaign, you should contact the OutSystems Training Team directly for assistance.

Cheers