Error in Prometric payment page. My money is debited.

********Urgent***********

Hi community,

I tried to schedule my Associate Web developer exam using the Pre-register link given on the certifications page. When I submitted the card details and other details, my money got debited but I got the attached error. No confirmation either from Outsystem or Prometric team. Please someone help. I have scheduled it for tonight at 2 AM Georgian Time. Can someone help me with the refund or rescheduling of the exam?

Hi Abirami,

My advice is that you contact OutSystems support to expose the situation: training@outsystems.com

Regards.

Agno Silveira wrote:

Hi Abirami,

My advice is that you contact OutSystems support to expose the situation: training@outsystems.com

Regards.

Okay, Agno. Will try that. Usually, how long will it take them to reply? 

Hello Abira,

I've alerted the people responsible for the training and certifications about your issue. They should reply to you soon.

Cheers!

EDIT: I don't recall Prometric allowing people to schedule exams with less than 72 hours? Can you please check if, in your account, it shows that you have the exam available for booking?

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Abira,

I've alerted the people responsible for the training and certifications about your issue. They should reply to you soon.

Cheers!

EDIT: I don't recall Prometric allowing people to schedule exams with less than 72 hours? Can you please check if, in your account, it shows that you have the exam available for booking?

Hi Armando,

Thanks for your reply. The amount has been refunded and I rebooked the exam for tomorrow. 

72 hours - I don't think so.

Thanks again for your efforts ??

Regards,

Abirami Srinivasan

Abira wrote:

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Abira,

Cheers!

Hi Armando,

Thanks for your reply. The amount has been refunded and I rebooked the exam for tomorrow. 

72 hours - I don't think so.

Thanks again for your efforts ??

Regards,

Abirami Srinivasan

Hi Abira,

I see that you've managed to get your money back, schedule the exam, and closed the case you've opened with us.

Good luck for the exam!

Manuel Salgado
OutSystems Training Team