[AWS Client Side Services Reactive] Throwing Error when we upload file
Forge component by Tiago Dias
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

When I am trying to upload the file it throws following error:

because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src 'self'".

error: NetworkingError: Network Failure at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous>

GetTemporaryCredentials

above server action creates the temporary connection and passed token and other parameters to put() function and then it throws the above error at s3.upload(). It might be breaking the connection in between or due to some security things it wont allow.

I tried the same on traditional app and everything is working fine. In traditional they are creating the connection and storing the file through dot net extension that's why it is not losing the connection but on reactive side using this forge component we are creating the temporary connection from dot net and uploading the file from sdk. I even try to create the connection through sdk and uploading file through sdk but it gives me the same error.

I don't want to go with traditional way as sending file to server side and then calling s3 service as bad practice.

So please help me out with above error:

thanks in advance

Regards,

Lovish

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.