Post Closed
Views
Comments
Help us improve the OutSystems Community - Take a short survey

Hello, OutSystems world! 

As always, we are on the look out for how we can improve the OutSystems Community experience and you are the best people to go to for help.

Have you ever heard of any discussion groups about OutSystems that exist in other platforms outside the OutSystems website, such as Slack, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc? Have you ever joined one?

Our team is researching the topic to understand if there is a need and if it makes sense to bring some of those discussion groups’ features to the OutSystems Community.

If you have 5min to spare on this, we would like to ask you to share your own experience by filling out the Community Discussion Groups Survey.

Can we count on you? :) 

Thank you! 

Hello @Patrícia Alves,

I am done with this very small and quick survey. :)

Thank you @Sachin Waghmare 

Done

Thank you @Alberto Ferreira 

Done

Thank you @Deepa Tiwari 

mvp_badge
MVP

Done :-)

Thank you @Rahul Sahu 

mvp_badge
MVP

Done :)

Thank you @Manish Jawla 

mvp_badge
MVP

Done.

Suggestion:-You should take all the group name along with the links too for future purpose in the survey

Thank you @Salman Ansari .
The goal was to better understand the purpose, need and benefits of these groups, not necessarily which ones exist. But you made a good point, next time I'll take that into consideration =)

Done.

Thank you @Sughosh Deshpande 

Done

Thank you @KavinIlammurugu 

mvp_badge
MVP

done, what I like about this survey it was short and not asked the same questions about who I am, that lately happens with surveys that Outsystems ask me to fill in.

Thank you @Daniël Kuhlmann .
Yes I tried to make the survey as short and to the point as possible to not take too much of your time to help us out on our research. I'm glad you liked it =)

Done

Thank you @Tejas Mendse 

done

Thank you @Carlos Lessa 

Done 

Thank you @Komal Kumbhar 

Done

Thank you @Mita Bharatkar 

Done

Thank you @Selvamani Nataraj 

Done

Thank you @Yati Sharma 

Done with Survey

Thank you @Tanisha Mahendru 

I am done!

Thank you @Anupam Praveen 

It seems the survey is end.

Hi @Khuong Truong , thank you for your availability to try and help us our in our research, however as you saw we closed the survey as we need to analyse the data collected now.
Next time we'll count on you to provide your feedback =)