Yesterday, March 20, 2023, at 15:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta, I had an appointment to take the Traditional Web Developer O11 certification exam. But I encountered some problems during the Check-in process, specifically as follows:
- The check-in supervisor spoke too fast, I couldn't hear clearly.
- The door of my room has a mirror, so it is not valuable.
- Because the conversation was in English, it took me a bit of time, I was late for the exam and couldn't take the exam, so the proctor checked in and made an appointment with me on March 21, 2023.
I used the voucher for the exam, can I get the voucher back to re-register or change the test date? Hope you can let me take the test again because I spent a lot of time studying for this exam.
An issue occurred during exam registration for Associate Traditional Web Developer O11
Looking forward to helping, Thanks.
Hi Bui Trung Nam,
I feel the right person to solve your problem is outsystems support team. They will answer all your quries related to the exam and also help you in rescheduling/taking appropriate steps to resolve your problem. I suggest you raise a ticket with outsystems support team and connect with them.
All the Best for your certification.
If you feel my answer help you , please like and mark as solved.
Regards,
Ekadeep K
Hi Bui,
Raise your query with support team here,
https://success.outsystems.com/support/home/?_gl=1*1mxjo3v*_ga*NDE5NTQxNTE2LjE2NzkzNzI5MjM.*_ga_ZD4DTMHWR2*MTY3OTM3NTU1Ni4yLjEuMTY3OTM3NzE0NS4zOS4wLjA.
Thanks AWL!
Hello Bui Trung Nam,
First thing you can contact is training@outsystems.com.
After contact there will be created a support ticket automatically. Remember to attach this email you receive from Prometric in order for them to understand better your issue and give you a new free voucher or allow you to reschedule the exam. You can also open a support case here:
Best regards, Ana