Expression escape content = no loops only in the first row of the table records

Expression escape content = no loops only in the first row of the table records

Hi

Im trying to show a gantt chart view per row in the table records but it only show in the first row
can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

lance
 Hi Lance,

I would say that your gantt code is not prepared to appear multiple times on the page.

Can you show us the expression of the code or upload a sample oml?

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi Joao

attached is the sample oml

thanks 

Lance
Hi Lance,
It seems to me that you are just showing the contents of the <code of gantt chart>. Which is HTML with java script. Since there are only two records in the database, the gantt chart (with static) data is shown twice. Should the gantchart not be build dynamically from the values in the database?
The '1' and '2' displayed below the gantt charts are derived from the code LoopTable.List.Current.LOOP.INTEGER in the value of the xyExpression of LOOP.INTEGER. I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to achieve here.
Regards,
Bert
Hi Lance,

The problem with your eSpace is that in the unescaped expressions you cannot have a "full" page.
I'm still amazed that it actually displayed one line.

Unescaped expressions can have parts of html, but it needs to be valid html inside the current page.
I took the time and fixed your eSpace, that you can find attached.

Appart from that

NOTE:
I fixed all the javascript and block usage patterns to follow all the recommended patterns.
For example the inclusion of scripts should be done using blocks, like it is explained here: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/9727/how-to-integrate-a-jquery-plugin-in-outsystems-platform/

Also, javascript code should be placed as much as possible inside the block javascript as functions, and then in the unescaped expressions only a small call to the functions defined in the blocks.
This allows less code directly in the page, simplifying debugging and lowering page rendering time.

(This javacript code will not work in Java, just .net, reply to the topic if you need it for Java)
Regards,
João Rosado
Here is a second version of the oml with the If's inside the blocks better explained.
Hi 

Joao Rosado

Thanks for configuring it!

Yes i need it for java.

by the way since i am new in using outsystem i would also like to ask if it posible to create
this kind of view in outsystems?

thanks

Lance
Hi again,

Here is a version that works in both .Net and Java.

Edit: this last eSpace has an error. I'll post a fixed version tomorrow when I get to work.
Thanks to Rúben Gonçalves for noticing it.

Regards,
João Rosado
Here is a new version with the bug I mentioned on the previous post fixed.

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks a lot it works now!

Lance