[Advanced Excel] Missisng references

[Advanced Excel] Missisng references

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 5 Nov by João Rosado
21 votes
Published on 5 Nov by João Rosado
Hi,

I want to use this component om y project but when I open it, it asks me if I want to add/remove some incompatible/missing references. I'm using service studio 8
Hi Mizé,

Did you publish both files in your server?
Inside the zip there are 2 files:
  • Excel_Package.xif  - This is the extension that has the methods you will want to use to create the Excel's
  • AdvancedExcel_Sample.oml - This is an example eSpace on how to use the methods from the extension. I checked it and only has references to the Excel_Package, so just make sure you publish the extension first.

Regards,
João Rosado
Ok, I rechecked and discoverd that the problems is in the license. It seens that the package won't work with my license.
Hi Mize,

There was nothing in there that was limited by licenses.
The add remove references in the sample look a bit missleading with all the warnings in some of the system entities if you miss the BPT api feature, but notice they are not selected/checked, so it's not an issue.

Like I said on the previous post, the important part of this component is the extension (the .xif file). Just publish it in Service Center if you didn't already and it should work fine.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

I've uploaded an image of the message I get. Maybe it will help.

Regards.
Hi Mizé,

Ok I see,

Try the version 1.0.1 instead of the one marked as stable.
http://www.outsystems.com/forge/355/Advanced+Excel/changelog/?ProjectVersionId=0
I checked and thas one has no IPP restrictions.

Regards,
João Rosado