Resolve GPS position to location

Resolve GPS position to location

Given one or more latitude and longitude coordinates, what do you recommend to either plot these positions on a map, or otherwise just get the address, city state, country?
Thanks!
Hi Gerry

I personally think this kind of information gets much more clearer with a map. You can always add the address if it's something that needs to be more accurate, like an office location or something. In this case I recommend using a google map of course :)

On the Geo Performance LifeTime plugin we've used a bootstrap action to import the center coordinates for each country. Using the jVectorMap we've added those points as markers to show the Application performance for each country. Something like this:

It is open source, take a look! You also have Maps for the US, Europe, etc.
Check the jVector Map official site for more details and feel free to add more maps to the jVectorMap component! :) 

Regards,
Hélio
You may also find cool maps using the d3 charts.

Regards,

Hélio
Hi Gerry,

Take a look at LxIS Google Maps. You can calculate an address by its GPS coordinates and display that same position on a map, among many other features.
Thank you for the suggestions!
Hélio Dolores wrote:
You may also find cool maps using the d3 charts.

Regards,

Hélio
 Hi there Hélio!

Do you maybe have an example oml of how you embedded a D3 chart? I need to add an interactive map to my page.

Thank you :)
 Mariaan