Community install abort

Community install abort

Hello, I were trying to install the community version of OutSystems-AgilePlatform-7.0, but always aborts when it's part of the installation of the service center.
with this error message:
"There seems to be a problem with your Micrososft IIS web server as it is returning '503 Service Unavailable '. This is probably due to misconfiguration in IIS. Please try reinstalling IIS running on this setup again"
I reinstalled IIS several times.
Anyone know how to solve this?

cheers,
TV
Hi Tiago,

Have you tried the installer from version 8? 
Our Community Edition installer helps newcomers by setting up all necessary components to run the Platform. We are always fixing small roadblocks on the installation, and maybe your problem is already fixe in version 8 installer. 
If you really need to install version 7.0 or if you have the same problem with version 8, let us know.

Cheers,
Hi José,
Thanks for reply.
I chose to install version 7.0 (in my personal pc [Windows 7 home Premium] to get familiar with this version of the platform), because  my company will adopt this version in the upgrade of the platform (we are currently with 5.1).

Cheers,
TV
Great, I understand perfectly.
Let's try to configure IIS. I don't have a Vista to help you, but you can you follow the instructions provided in this checklist:
www.outsystems.com/goto/checklist-7-NET

Use the checklist with operating system Windows Server 2008, as this is the closest to Vista. 

This is what I have checked in my Windows 7, you don't have to check everything, but this may help you:

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Cheers
Hi TV,

Have you manually configured IIS on your personal PC in the past?

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard,
Thanks for reply.
Yes I did it but I used a script to disable it when the installation failed at the first time.

Hi José'll check at home later thanks.

Cheers,
TV