Scheduler Service: Error dequeuing events 

I'm having a weird behaviour on a timer. I run it through Service Center, it states that it runned ok, but it does absolutely nothing that it's supposed to do.

When I look at the Service Center logs (Timer log), I have a few erros on that timer this morning, but from 3 or 4 hours ago. So, no new erros on these last few runs. However, when I check the Error log, I have a bunch of "Scheduler Service: Error dequeuing events" errors, almost 1 per second!! The stack indicates permission denied to execute sql:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'Dequeue_ossys_Event', database 'Outsystems_dev', schema 'dbo'.
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.#89(DbException e, IDbTransaction trans)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd, String description, Boolean isApplication, Boolean transformParameters, Boolean skipLog)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteStoredProcedure(IDbCommand cmd, DBKind dbKind, String readerVarName, Boolean skipLog)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBRuntimePlatform.DequeueEvent(IDbTransaction trans, Int32 batch, String ip, Int32 activityId)
at #aje.#lke.#hke(Int32 batch, String myIp)
eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=
RequestUrl: (Method: )
AppDomain: Scheduler.exe
Path: c:\program files\outsystems\platform server\
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 4648 ('Scheduler', Started='8/28/2013 11:57:04 AM', Priv=68Mb, Virt=593Mb)
TID: 31
Thread Name: Events Fetcher
.NET: 2.0.50727.5472

I've been using the same SQL connection / user for months. No changes there! I've restarted the OS services, did a iisreset, but if the problem is somewhere on the timers table, it will remain there and no restart will do the trick...

Any clues?
Hi Ricardo,

Don't how your user lost the execute permissions over that procedures.
Those permissions checked and granted if necessay everytime the configuration tool upgrades your database successfully. So my sugestion is for you to upgrade to the latest 7.0 version (currently

Another way if you don't want to upgrade is to grant the permissions manually in the database (replace "runtimeUsername" by the name of your runtime user of the platform):
   grant execute on dbo.Dequeue_ossys_Event to [runtimeUsername];
   grant execute on dbo.Dequeue_ossys_Email_Status to [runtimeUsername];

After fixing that check if your problems stop.

João Rosado