IsMobileBrowser does not redirect when using a smartphone. Why, what's wrong?

IsMobileBrowser does not redirect when using a smartphone. Why, what's wrong?

I have a separate espace for a mobile solution. In the standard espace, I use the action "IsMobileBrowser" followed by a switch that should redirect to the URL of the mobile espace on the expression "IsMobileBrowser.IsMobileBrowser = True".

However, when I use my Samsung Galaxy S to try and test it's working, the system does not redirect but simply opens the standard espace. If I manually enter the URL of the mobile espace, it opens correctly.

I must be doing something wrong (again). Can someone point me in the right direction please? Did I use it wrong, or is my expression wrong, or what is happening here?

Any help is much appreciated! 
Hello Marcel,

Maybe the system 'see' your phone not as a mobile phone (check with other phones?). Maybe your mobile phone doesn't say 'it a mobile phone' (in some phones you can set which browser you wanne use, mobile or desktop). Else try if you do a single debug session just using your mobile? Else make a audit to SC with the userAgent and audit where which agent is send to.

Kind regards,
Evert
Thanks Evert! Got it to work.

You were completely right. It proved, that the user agent of my smartphone's browser was set up to react as a desktop browser. Here is how you can change that:

Within the browser, type in the URL input field: about:useragent and hit return.
Next, you will have in the browsers settings extra options to choose the default browser agent behavior.
If you set it to mobile, it will identify itself as a mobile browser and the IsMobileBrowser function works properly.

Thanks!