[Mandrill] Madrill account with funds required

[Mandrill] Madrill account with funds required

Forge Component
Published on 2013-10-02 by Justin James
0 votes
Published on 2013-10-02 by Justin James
Hi Justin,

I was receiving the following error with the Mandrill integration:

MESSAGE: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
RESPONSE: {"status":"error","code":10,"name":"PaymentRequired","message":"Email scheduling is only available for accounts with a positive balance."}

I have not set a value for the Send_At input variable, thus not scheduling the email. I have noticed on the API documentation that you are charged for a scheduled email:
send_atstring when this message should be sent as a UTC timestamp in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format. If you specify a time in the past, the message will be sent immediately. An additional fee applies for scheduled email, and this feature is only available to accounts with a positive balance.
Validation: datetime
After adding funds to my Mandrill account, the API started working.

Note: You are not charged for any email transactions (unless the email has been scheduled for a later date/time). You just need some credit in your account for this integration to work.

Robbie -

That makes sense. If you want, you can edit the underlying .NET code to not use the scheduled date/time field, which will probably remove that requirement completely.

Hi Guys I'm trying to use this component but I always receive this error message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. There's something to setup like server of mandrill or anything. I just fill properties and Try to Send. Thanks for help.
Alexandre -

What are the detailed response messages?

Hi are empty no detailed. But i found problem in .NET extension always pass Send_At so for free account this is nos possible, so I change this and put a validation if this parameter exist and everything works fine. Thanks.
i have proplem as Alexandre Costa but itried . ít not work. plz help me
Hi vu tai you can edit extension just comment line:

new JProperty("send_at", ssSend_At.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss")),

in method MssSend, this property only can be fill if you have a paid account. If you do this everything works.
ok try it tnks
Just leave it blank: in php: $send_at = '';