Entry Point List

Entry Point List

Hi guys.

So we're building a dynamic menu, that can be setup by an Admin.
Pretty regular stuff... Create a menu item with a label, then select the target destination (Page.aspx).

What I would like to do, is replace the textbox where the admin has to write the entry point name (or path if needed), with a dropdown box listing all the entry points from that eSpace. This would make the setup process more straight forward and less error prone.

In the system tables, there's a table named Area_Entry_Points, but as the description indicates, it's only valid for personal areas.

How can I get a list of an eSpace's entry points?

Thanks in advance. :)

BUMPITYBUMP! :P
Ok... So since no one seems to know an easy way to achieve this, I've done the next best thing.
I made an extension that returns a list of .aspx files (.net stacks) for an eSpace.

This will return all screens and entry points for the eSpace. I guess if you really want only the entry points, you could give a prefix to each ep and filter the output of the .aspx listing for that prefix.

Here's the code

/// <summary>
/// 
/// </summary>
/// <param name="sseSpaceName"></param>
/// <param name="ssPages"></param>
public void MssListPages(string sseSpaceName, out RLPageRecordList ssPages) {
ssPages = new RLPageRecordList(null);

RCPageRecord _rec = new RCPageRecord(null);
            foreach (string path in Directory.GetFiles(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("/"+sseSpaceName),"*.aspx")) 
            {
                string filename = Path.GetFileName(path);

//.aspx files starting with _ are created by the platform and therefore not relevant to our purpose.
                if (filename.IndexOf("_") != 0) 
                {
                    _rec.ssSTPage.ssFilename = filename;
                    ssPages.Append(_rec);
                }
            }
} // MssListPages

Hope it helps sum1 else.

Cheers,