Sending Emails -String or binary data would be truncated

Sending Emails -String or binary data would be truncated

Hi all,

I'm getting a error sending an email. I believe this error is caused by a large number of email addresses.
There is a limit of email recipients? I did a test, that sent the same email, but in this case for only three email addresses and it worked.
The error sending a email to many recipients:

MESSAGE: "Timer EnviaAlerta error (inside action 'EnviaAlerta'). Timer duration = 0 secs:Error creating Email. String or binary data would be truncated.
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ID', table 'OutSystems_Prd.dbo.OSSYS_EMAIL_CONTENT'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated. [retry 3 of 3 scheduled]"

STACK: "OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.EmailException: Error creating Email. String or binary data would be truncated.
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ID', table 'OutSystems_Prd.dbo.OSSYS_EMAIL_CONTENT'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.#89(DbException e, IDbTransaction trans)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalar(IDbCommand cmd, String description, Boolean isApplication, Boolean skipLog)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBRuntimePlatform.SaveEmail(IDbTransaction tran, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, String subject, Byte[] content, Int32 contentlen, Int32 activityId, Int32 ...ystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.CreateEmail(String bodyUrl, String emailBody, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, Int32 activityId, Int32 tenantId, Int32 eSpaceId, String emailDefSSKey, Boolean storeContent, List`1 headers, List`1 attachments, String realHostname)
at ssUNDTSR_Interno.Flows.FlowEmailFlow.ScrnemailAlerta.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) On
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.SendEmailRequest(String url, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, Int32 activityId, Int32 tenantId, String emailDefSSKey, Boolean storeContent, EmailType type)
at ssUNDTSR_Interno.Actions.ActionEnviaAlerta(HeContext heContext)
at ssUNDTSR_Interno.TimerEnviaAlerta.Execute(HeContext heContext, Int32 timeout)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 24 (Id=4529, PubId=5265, CompiledWith=7.0.0.14)
RequestUrl: http://127.0.0.1/UNDTSR_Interno/_TimerHandler.asmx (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/UNDTSR_Interno-23-130289868885985832
FilePath: D:\...\PS\running\UNDTSR_Interno.777773469\
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 5764 ('w3wp', Started='14-11-2013 23:19:23', Priv=1025Mb, Virt=6560Mb)
TID: 10
Thread Name:
.NET: 2.0.50727.4984"

Best Regards,

Hugo Castro

Hugo -

It definitely sounds like one of the email header fields like "from" or "to" is too long.

J.Ja
Justin,

From what I understand, the field 'to' has a length of 2000 characters, and I was exceeding it. Unfortunately the table in question is a system table and does not allow changing the size of the field. I will divide for two or more emails.

Thanks a lot for the response.