Service Center - Can't Login

Service Center - Can't Login

I installed the OutSystems Platform 8.0 and I'm unable to login into Service Studio. I provided the admin/admin credentials but it failed to log me in.

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the community! :)

The community edition installer sets up a username based on your community account email.
Try logging in with dharris and your community password. Ping me back if that doesn't work.

Cheers,
Davide

Davide Marquês wrote: Hey i have the same problem too. But still can't login after try that. can you help me please. Thank you. If the community password is same with the outsystem enviroment login?

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the community! :)

The community edition installer sets up a username based on your community account email.
Try logging in with dharris and your community password. Ping me back if that doesn't work.

Cheers,
Davide

Jeanne Anggraini wrote:

Davide Marquês wrote: Hey i have the same problem too. But still can't login after try that. can you help me please. Thank you. If the community password is same with the outsystem enviroment login?

A few questions...
Are you installing the PLATFORM version 8?

Or are you trying to login in a personal eviroment?

Hi Jeanne,

This is quite a blast from the past. :) The details above were for the now ancient on-premises Community Edition.

On your personal environment you can login into Service Center using the same credentials that you use to connect from Service Studio. If that isn't working please open a support ticket to get some hands on help.

Cheers!
Davide