Exception encountered accessing newly published app

Exception encountered accessing newly published app

Hi,  I've moved an espace from one trial server to another by submitting it to IPP and merging the newly downloaded oml into a new espace on the target machine.

I'm able to build and publish without error.  When I attempt to access the app i encounter the generic error in the UI .  In the Service Center log I see the below pasted entry. A method is not being found but I don't know how to resolve this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim Karavias
ecc589cb-b619-41b6-9452-ea120898daf9
Time of Log:
2013-12-11 21:01:58
eSpace:
Tenant:
Users
User:

Session Id:
fc1qzm455zvnfbnlsp3gex55
Server:
TRIAL280
Module:
Global
Method not found: 'Void OutSystems.NssHTTPRequestHandler.IssHTTPRequestHandler.MssGetRunningESpaceJQueryVersion(System.String ByRef)'.
Stack:
at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionHTTPRequestHandler.MssGetRunningESpaceJQueryVersion(HeContext heContext, String& outParamJQueryVersion)
at ssRichWidgets.Actions.ActionIsCompatibilityMode(HeContext heContext, Boolean& outParamOut1)
at ssRichWidgets.Functions.ActionIsCompatibilityMode(HeContext heContext)
at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowjQueryUI.WBlkjQueryUILoader.if_wt11()
at ASP.blocks_richwidgets_jqueryui_jqueryuiloader_ascx.__DataBinding__control10(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.If.DataBind()
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.PlaceHolder.DataBind()
...OSUserControl.DataBind()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.DataBind()
at ssNDA.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.DataBind()
at ssNDA.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 3 (Id=95, PubId=182, CompiledWith=8.0.0.13)
RequestUrl: https://185.12.119.44/NDA/Home.aspx?_ts=635223637192421154 (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/NDA-47-130312615394838750
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\NDA.922316011\InternalError.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 2416 ('w3wp', Started='06-12-2013 10:34:23', Priv=280Mb, Virt=3184Mb)
TID: 137
Thread Name:
.NET: 2.0.50727.5472

Jim -

A couple of questions:

* How was the new server set up? This error makes it look like something is wrong with the base installation of OutSystems.

* Why merging the old OML into a new, blank file? If you already IPP'ed it, you should be able to upload it directly to the new server. Did you try that?

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

This is a new server in an enterprise trial environment.  I'm not familiar with the procedures used to provision them. Outsystems does it as part of the sales cycle.

I did try starting with the IPP'ed oml but it failed similarly.  I thought that creating a shell project and merging into it might be a way to get around whatever was causing the problem but no luck.

Oddly,  We're seeing this same issue now on a locally installed community version.  Once this project was published and access failed then other previously working apps on the community version are also failing.  The community edition simply had the apps one would create when going through the tutorials.  All were working and now none are. 

Jim
Jim -

Very, very strange. :(

I don't have any experience with the pre-made Trial servers, sorry!

J.Ja
Justin - no worries, thanks for trying.

jim