Take over hosting and project updates

Take over hosting and project updates

At one point I paid for Outsystems under the old licensing model. When the licensing changed I couldn't afford it based on my small projects. I let that license expire and have been hosting a small project on my server without any changes. Now I am trying to retire the server and the customer would like to move forward with project changes. I am looking for someone to take over hosting the site application. There could also be some project work possible but that would all be left up to you. Anyone out there willing to move the data and application and take over the project.
I can provide you the OML, database and .Net package, you would need to do the setup and interface with the client from now on. I want out of the picture. Looking to retire the server at the end of the year.
There is a very good chance that you could recreate this in Community Edition, it is small project. But there could be some good paying work from the new project if you want it.
At a minimum you could move the site and collect hosting fees.
Please contact me as soon as possible.

Ken Bassett wrote:
At one point I paid for Outsystems under the old licensing model. When the licensing changed I couldn't afford it based on my small projects. I let that license expire and have been hosting a small project on my server without any changes. Now I am trying to retire the server and the customer would like to move forward with project changes. I am looking for someone to take over hosting the site application. There could also be some project work possible but that would all be left up to you. Anyone out there willing to move the data and application and take over the project.
I can provide you the OML, database and .Net package, you would need to do the setup and interface with the client from now on. I want out of the picture. Looking to retire the server at the end of the year.
There is a very good chance that you could recreate this in Community Edition, it is small project. But there could be some good paying work from the new project if you want it.
At a minimum you could move the site and collect hosting fees.
Please contact me as soon as possible.

Ken,
Email me directly eric@conigent.com if you can. I have some additional follow-up questions if you have some time.