Could not obtain the value of Site Property

Could not obtain the value of Site Property

I'm getting this error as the value of a Site Property

"Could not obtain the value for '' Site Property. Please republish the eSpace."

Already republished the espace and the error doesn't dissapear.

Anyone can help me?
Hi Marcelo,

Have you re-published (and not re-deployed) the espace which owns that Site Property?

Also, did you renamed the Site Property in the producer espace and did not refreshed consumer references?

regards,
João Portlea
The Site Property is in the same espace that i'm checking it. I already republish and re-deployed and i continue having the same error.

Best Regards,

Marcelo
Hi Marcelo,

Is it possible to share the complete error log (from Service Center) and the espace?

regards,
João Portela
Marcelo -

Do you see the Site Property under the Site Properties for the eSpace in Service Center? It *should* show there, so you can check the value, set it, etc.

I shouldn't be a publish/republish problem, because Site Properties cannot be made publish (though I wish they could!). But perhaps it is a problem of the Site Property's type changing from one deployment to another?

J.Ja
i can't share the espace and there is not error on Service Center. The error that i see on the Property when i'm debugging is this :

"Could not obtain the value for '' Site Property. Please republish the eSpace."

This is a old site property that always was on service center but now for some reason is giving this error.

Hi Marcelo,

Since you cannot share the espace, I suggest you to contact OutSystems Support (support@outsystems.com).

Regards,
João Portela