How do I set the Date & Time in the Personal Environment?

How do I set the Date & Time in the Personal Environment?

Hi,

Can I change the Date & Time in the Personal Environment (Service Center)?
The CurrDate() and CurrDateTime() seem to default to Lisbon time [DateTime of the Server].

The way I am doing it right now is by, replacing all usages of CurrDateTime() with a function MyDateTime(), which adds/substracts Hours and Minutes to the CurrDateTime() [in my case +3 hours].

Thanks,
Charles.
You can't at the moment.

Since personal editions share a common server, changing the server time for your date would affect all other users on that server.

You current approach seems like a good one :).

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
This is definitely something that needs to be looked at.  If I'm using a hybrid environment where development is in the cloud and production is a local server, your code now would have to be aware of the timezone that the server is running in.  There needs to be a Service Center option, much like the ability to set the date format, to set the server timezone.  In addition, all the date/time functions (or new ones) need a new parameter indicating the time zone that the date/time should be returned for.  So, if the server is GMT and I ask for CurrDateTime(EST) the value would be the correct date and time for the Eastern US timezone.  

I'd be happy to take some time and make a fulling fleshed out idea for this if that is needed.
Hi all.

I just added an extension to ease the support to multiple time zones or time zones different from the server.
http://www.outsystems.com/Forge/component/500/time-zone/

Cheers,
Thanks 
Going to that link for downloading it never shows the red Download button, just says 'processing ' with a bouncy ball.
Hi Curt,

Found that also. I already reported it and I hope it should be fixed soon.

Cheers
Looks like the link is fixed.  Unfortunately, the file name Time.Zone-1.0 causes the publish to fail.  Change the file name to TimeZone-1.0 (no period between time and zone) and it works.
There should be a site property where this can be set. Conversion and substractions can cause problems and/or faults (because everything should contain the conversion).

I think a timezone setting is essential for using (shared) cloud server solutions. Imho a must have functionality for an international target solution
The previous response looks like spam as that site has products that appear to have nothing to do with Outsystems.