Error loading

Error loading

Since we upgraded our platform to version, some espaces have the following error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) for

The problem is that the charts from the charts espace (highcharts) stoped working, some of the errors are: 
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'opacity' of undefined HighCharts.js?38922:25
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'getOptions'
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'setOptions'

We found out that only the espaces with the jQuery Version 1.4.2 OS would give that error and if we changed it to 1.8.3 we would no longer had the error of not loading the and the charts would be working

My question is the  jQuery Version 1.4.2 OS is no longer compatible with  charts eSpace?
Hi David,

The issue regarding isn't a real problem: the resource is fecthed only whenever you open the browser's Developer Tools and only if you have the developer tools' Enable JS source maps option enabled (it should be enabled by default).

Regarding Highcharts there seems to be a real problem: Highcharts will use jQuery internally and it requires a version higher than 1.4.2. Since Highcharts is provided by the platform, I believe that at least a compatibility warning would be in order, and we'll follow-up that issue internally.

In any case I'd recommend upgrading to jQuery 1.8.2 unless you really need jQuery 1.4.2, because the latter is slower and it's missing a lot of bugfixes that made it into the most recent jQuery versions only.