there was an error contacting silverstarcreations.outsystemscloud.com

there was an error contacting silverstarcreations.outsystemscloud.com

Michiel, please check your inbox. I've sent instructions on how to connect to your personal environment on this other discussion but I haven't received any reply since.
Were you able to connect since then? Is this the same issue or a new one?
Oops! I hadn't seen your reply. My bad! :)

Could this be an issue with your internet connection?
Are you behind some wacky proxy or is it a direct connection?
I noticed your last deployment was on Mar 6, 12:58.
Did anything change that day? Antivirus installation maybe?

Can you try logging in on Lifetime using your credentials?
http://silverstarcreations.outsystemscloud.com/

Davide Marquês wrote:
Michiel, please check your inbox. I've sent instructions on how to connect to your personal environment on this other discussion but I haven't received any reply since.
Were you able to connect since then? Is this the same issue or a new one?

Hey Davide. I have not yet received any messages from you in my inbox with the instructions for resolving this, thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.
when I am at work then it seems to work when I access my studio, but when I want to access it at home it says there was an error contacting silverstarcreations.outsystemscloud.com
I am not sure how to fix this, I am not in a rush, I just want to be able to access my environment and start learning.
Kind regard
Hope all is well

Michiel Otto wrote:
when I am at work then it seems to work when I access my studio, but when I want to access it at home it says there was an error contacting silverstarcreations.outsystemscloud.com

Hi Michiel.
Are you using the same machine or different machines?
same exact machine..my internet at home is actually better than at work..but still not able to access.   What could be the problem when it says: error contacting....
It's like it does not exist. but I can access it from work.