Batch update using For Each - not working

Batch update using For Each - not working

Hi,
I am a new developer experimenting OutSystems.
I imported a excel file with clients and one field was detected as decimal, but in fact is a text.
I tried two things:
1) Changed the entity attribute to text type, but the conversion added a several zeros (.000000) to the field.
2) I wrote a Screen Action, querying the entity and using a For Each, Assigning the expression IntegerToText(DecimalToInteger(ClienteTable.List.Current.Cliente.CNPJ)) and then saving using the entity UpdateClient action. This second tentative is not working and I don´t know why (probably I am not doing it right).

Can anyone help?

Attached is the print screen of the Action (that is linked to a button in the Client_List screen).

Regards,
Walter
Hi Walter,

You can open your excel and edit the value in the first row of data, e.g.: instead of 3,14 you enter '3,14. This will force that value in Excel to be a text. That way when you import it to your text field it should remain a text.
Hi Walter,

As for the "2)" option:
You say your expression is "IntegerToText(DecimalToInteger(ClienteTable.List.Current.Cliente.CNPJ))", but the assign is assigning the "GetClients2.List" and not "ClienteTable.List". Sure you didn't want to use the same list?

Regards,
João Rosado
João,

I just changed to your suggestion, and the problem is with the expression, since it updated the records to Zero.
My logic with the GetClients2.List (I know now that ClienteTable.List has the same content) has the same problem, the expression is updating to Zero.
Conisdering the value 62,510,318,000,170.00 and that I want to update to 62510318000170, what are the best aproach?

Regards,
Walter