How to show the files in edit page

How to show the files in edit page

Hi all,

I have uploaded a file in new page but when i tried to edit the page the file which i have uploaded is not displaying in edit page,the issue with the picklist values also.

Can anybody can help me on the issue..

THanks,
Sudhakar.

Hello,

What do you mean with you don't see the file in the edit page? Do you have a link to download the file? How do you display the file? Are there shown any other values of the record that you want to edit?

Kind regards,
Evert
Evert van der Zalm wrote:

Hello,

What do you mean with you don't see the file in the edit page? Do you have a link to download the file? How do you display the file? Are there shown any other values of the record that you want to edit?

Kind regards,
Evert
 Hi Evert van der Zalm,

in edit page i want to show the file and if the user clicks on the file it should open the file in new window .PFA SS for better understanding of my requirement.

Thanks,
?Sudhakar.

Hello Sudhakar,

When you click the link, an action with download at the end schould be executed. To open it in a new window you need to set the extended properties: target - "_blank".

Hope this us usefull for you?

Kind regards,
Evert
I don't see target in the pulldown list for Names under extended properties.  But it worked if I typed in manually. So why target not included in the pulldown list?
Yes Evert ,it help me a lot.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

Hello Sudhakar,

You can use any type you want in the extended properties, think not all are defined because there are to many options (-:

Nice to hear it was what you needed.

Kind regards,
Evert