How to deploy a existing outsystem application in local machine

How to deploy a existing outsystem application in local machine

Hi 

Can anyone know how to deploy a existing application in our local environment?

thanks in advance.
Hi Pranav,

To help you out I first need some extra information:
  • where does the existing application live?
  • what kind of environment is your "local environment"? Is it a on-premises enterprise subscription?
Cheers!
Davide

Hi Davide,

I need to do the same thing. I want to deploy in my local enviroment. I am working in a enterprise subscription.

Thanks,

Tomás

At a high level, if you want to move your applications from one server to another, you need to create a solution from the server it is deployed currently and then deploy the solution to the new server.

However as Davide mentioned, it is required to understand your environment structure, is it totally on-Premise or on Enterprise Cloud or a mix, since it may come under IPP [https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Licensing/Intellectual_Property_Protection_(IPP)/01_What_is_IPP_(Intellectual_Property_Protection)].

Shashank...

Hi Tomas,

In OutSystems Enterprise pricing model, additional environments beyond those included in your subscription are separately licensed. I suggest you discuss this with your OutSystems account manager or solution architect.

Personal areas are often a better solution for the use case that leads you to consider your own environment.

Give it a try!

Joao

P.S. Consider looking at the date of the last post before you add a new post to a discussion. It is usually much easier for the Community to help you if you start a new thread, rather than reviving a 3-year old thread.