Getting the error when I open the application in the web browser

Getting the error when I open the application in the web browser

Hello,
I am getting the error "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..." when I open the application in the web browser. However, the application was working fine expect when I added a reference GoogleMapStaticsAPI. I cancelled all the step in order to remove the reference but this does not seem to solve the problem.
Attached is the application's file.
Thanks for helping and guiding,
Mike

Hi,

Check out the error log in Service Center so you can find the error description.
Go to http://<your server>/ServiceCenter (login with your Service Studio credentials), then click Monitoring.
Or click the Espace Management icon in Service Studio, then click Error Log.
Thank you Paulo for the reply,
Here the message on the Error log. Any thought?

'SetCookie' Action is incompatible with the 'HTTPRequestHandler' extension definition.

at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionHTTPRequestHandler.MssSetCookie(HeContext heContext, String inParamCookieName, String inParamCookieValue, Int32 inParamCookieExpirationSpan, String inParamCookiePath, String inParamCookieDomain)
   at ssRichWidgets.Actions.ActionSetCookie(HeContext heContext, String inParamCookieName, String inParamCookieValue, Int32 inParamCookieExpirationSpan, String inParamCookiePath, String inParamCookieDomain)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowRichWidgets.WBlkFeedback_Message.Preparation(HeContext heContext)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowRichWidgets.WBlkFeedback_Message.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowRichWidgets.WBlkFeedback_Message.PageStartHook()
   at ASP.blocks_richwidgets_richwidgets_feedback_message_a...taBind()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.DataBind()
   at ssPortal.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.DataBind()
   at ssPortal.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 174 (Id=593, PubId=651, CompiledWith=8.0.1.17)
RequestUrl: https://fisherbioservices.dev.try-outsystems.com/Portal/_Default.aspx (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/Portal-29-130530225131556250
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\Portal.0552689953\InternalError.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 2168 ('w3wp', Started='20-08-2014 13:16:51', Priv=348Mb, Virt=3114Mb)
TID: 4
Thread Name: 
.NET: 2.0.50727.5477
Hi,

Apparently it means your version of RichWidgets is not compatible with HTTPRequestHandler, which shouldn't happen under normal circumstances (both are part of system components).

Which googlemaps component did you install?

Hi, 
I installed Google Static Maps API version 1.0.

Hi,
Which SC version are you using? Are you using a personal environment?
Using Service Center, try to access the details of the HTTPRequestHandler extension (under Factory > Extensions).
You can have multiple versions there, but if using a personal environment, the published version should be have something like 8.0.1.3 under Integration Studio Version. You may need to rollback to a previous version if needed (if an outdated version got published), then re-publish the other consumers (directly or via a solution).