Confirmation message in outsystems

Confirmation message in outsystems

Hi,
I want to generate a confirmation message before going to perform an action on button click.

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude
You can use the Feedback_Message if you just want to show the button is clicked. Else, you should create a popup component where you ask for a confirmation and when you press the Submit button, that action should call a notifyWidget. At cancel, you come back at the 'normal' screen. 
Perhaps someone can provide you an example, I think there must be an example in the outsystems (youtube) lessons.

oh, you 'submit' button must be a 'pre-submit' button which opens a popupwindow. the notifywidget can call a the real (hidden?) submit button.
Regards,

Hans Dollen
Hi,

The buttons have a "Confirmation Message" property. Isn't just that what you need?

Regards,
João Rosado
HI Joao,
Thanks for your reply...
Yes I need to show a confirmation message when user trying to create or delete a customer from the list. If possible share how to set confirmation property of a button..

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude
Hi Hans,
Thanks for reply..
I did not get you as you said if videos are present in this please share the link here which will help me a lot..

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude
Hi Venkatesh,

The property just takes the text you want to show up in the confirmation popup. Just try it out.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi Again!

Yes I can display the text, But actually I want to display a confirmation box with Ok and Cancel buittons. When I click on OK it should continue to create/Delete action and if click on Cancel button the action should stop.
Do needful on this.
Regards,
Venkatesh Gude
I don't know the right video. But take a look at http://www.outsystems.com/Academy/11/1690/600/edit-a-record-in-a-pop-up/ 
Hi Again!,

I want to display a confirmation box with Rich UI. Below is screenshot of my requirement for better understanding as per that do some need ful which will help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude.

Hi Venkatesh,
The one you shown is default OS confirmation popup ,but you can have your own popup .You can keep a container with two buttons keep it invisible initialy and open it as an popup using jquery and do whatever you wants on the button clicks.
Its all about custmization as per your requirment and OS is very capable of doing almost everything.
Hi Pramod,

Till now I did not used JQuery in outsystems and I am not aware how to use also can you provide any inputs for customisable confirmation box.

Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Venkatesh Gude
Processing Upload...
check the oml for a simple/quick example of using the notify widget.
When you press OK, you move to another page, on cancel, you stay at the screen.

Hans Dollen wrote:
check the oml for a simple/quick example of using the notify widget.
When you press OK, you move to another page, on cancel, you stay at the screen.

Hans,

Oml is not uploaded yet...

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude

let's try it again.
Problem with the Zip is that the oml will have IPP locked.

Lets see if I can upload a clean version.

Regards,
João Rosado
Second try.
thanks all....

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude