Timesheet Application and AutoComplete = Internal Error

Timesheet Application and AutoComplete = Internal Error

Has anybody else run into an issue with the AutoComplete on the Timesheet application provided by OutSystems?  I'm trying to add employees to a project - and I've tried this in 2 different environments and I receive the same error message:

rowNumber must be 0 or a positive integer value
Parameter name: rowNumber
Actual value was -1.

at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordList.SetPosition(Int32 rownumber)
   at ssTimeSheets.Flows.FlowProjectFlow.WBlkProject_TaskEmployeeMap.sel14_dropDown_valueChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.DropDownList.#npb()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
eSpaceVer: 15 (Id=1941, PubId=1969, CompiledWith=
RequestUrl: http://ri3vw409/TimeSheets/Project_Show.aspx?_ts=1410268387955 (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/TimeSheets-27-130547419326411444
FilePath: D:\Outsystems\PlatformServer\running\TimeSheets.1306217277\Project_Show.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: MM-dd-yyyy
PID: 5092 ('w3wp', Started='9/9/2014 2:05:01 AM', Priv=649Mb, Virt=5741Mb)
TID: 12
Thread Name: 
.NET: 2.0.50727.5477

The strange thing is that I can't even debug because it appears that the error occurs before the destination action is called.  I've read a post that says the feature is broken and recommends a forge download.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

BTW - Same thing when trying to add a task to the project.  Internal Error. 
Hi David

I was investigating the problem that you had in TimeSheets app, and what I found that it is not an code bug but it a bug in our platform since I have exactly the same problem in my TimeSheets app.

The question is that when you use a combo box inside a table records, the page will not work properly.

A simple solution should be just change the combo box to outside the table records, but it will change the interface.
To avoid that you can just placed the combo box inside a web block and use this web block inside the table record. Then when we change the value of the combo box it just notifies the parent that does exactly the same action that it did before.

Attached is an example of the solution in the same TimeSheets app.

Thank you,
Ricardo Gonzaga