Why does my taskbox notification appear in another eSpace application?

Why does my taskbox notification appear in another eSpace application?

I added a (workflow) process to my eSpace module to perform an approval workflow. This creates a floating taskbox for the user logged in with the "FHManager" role to approve/reject a request. Today, I found out that the floating taskbox also appears in another eSpace application that is not part of my eSpace.
In my process task, ApproveOffer, I've checked only the role "FHManager" which I created to perform this task. Why does the taskbox appear in an application from another eSpace? The owner of this other application did mention that he logged in with admin/admin when he inadvertantly got my notification - and of course, clicking the task link brings him to my application. How can I prevent such notification "leakage"? Should we avoid using admin/admin to login?
Hi Erwan,

By default the taskbox appears in all applications. If you want to change this behavior you must go into EPA_Taskbox application and activate the administration.

From there you may choose on which modules you wish to see or not the TaskBox.

Cheers
Thanks, Guilherme. It works!
Hi Erwan,

The admin user has always all permissions in all applications, so you should at least change the default password to something else.

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks for the tip, João!