[Unit Testing Framework] Error HTTP 404 occurs when invoking Assert method from UTF_Assertions espace

[Unit Testing Framework] Error HTTP 404 occurs when invoking Assert method from UTF_Assertions espace

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 5 Apr by Paulo Ramos
21 votes
Published on 5 Apr by Paulo Ramos
Hey guys,

I followed the steps to create my first unit test using the Unit Testing Framework. But I got the following error when I try to execute an Assert action (from UTF_Assertions espace) in the unit test ws method.

The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

What could be causing it ? 

Regards
Hi Andre,

The UTF framework (UTF_Core) uses a web service to log the result of the tests. By default the WS points to http://localhost/utf_core/logging.asmx?wsdl and I think this is what could be causing this error.

Are you using the last version of UTF Framework (Development version) published last week. I believe that the changes applied to support the Java version might have also fixed that issue on the personal environments.

Can you give it a go a tell us if it soved your issue?

Cheers
Hi Guilherme, 

I was using UTF Framework 1.0.0.2, the latest stable version. So, I've published the version 1.0.0.3 (development version) and the problem was solved.

Thanks! 

Hi André,

Good to know. As this is a development version we'd appreciate if you can tell us about bugs you might find so we can fix them.

Good Testing :)