Getting a Parameter from jQuery

Hello everyone,

I'm new to using jQuery, and I've been following a few tutorials and grind some code to get it working.
I am stuck at the moment trying to get a value passed from a javascript function, to the outsystems context (I need that value on a screen action...)

Can anyone tell me the right path to go? I've trying session variables, but that isnt working either...
Make an input box on the screen, use a style or CSS class to give it the style "display: none;" so it is not showing. Then use jQuery to set the value of that input box. Give the input box a name, and in the expression with the jQuery code, do something like:

"<script>
$('#" + NameOfBox.Id + "').val('value to set');
blah...
blah...
blah...
</script>"

In your screen action you can look at the variable bound to the box to get its value.

J.Ja
Justin James wrote:
Make an input box on the screen, use a style or CSS class to give it the style "display: none;" so it is not showing. Then use jQuery to set the value of that input box. Give the input box a name, and in the expression with the jQuery code, do something like:

"<script>
$('#" + NameOfBox.Id + "').val('value to set');
blah...
blah...
blah...
</script>"

In your screen action you can look at the variable bound to the box to get its value.

J.Ja
 Thank you very much for your answer! That did solve my problem :)