date search textbox

date search textbox

Hi, I use Outsystems practice to create search textboxes including text, date, dropdow and etc. The weird thing happening is on the date box, on the ipad/android interface, it automatically populates "Jan 01, 1970" every time i made a search. I have to clear it before i do another search. The "reset" button is trying to set it to nulldate(). But it does not work. However, on the web interface, it is blanked out and works perfect.

I am thinking i may not be the only one having this problem. I appreciate any help here.

Alick Cheung
Hello Alick,

Is it possible for you to attach the module where you're having this problem? I did a few tests and couldn't replicate this behavior...

Thanks!
Rodrigo

Rodrigo,
There are 5 or 6 dependent modules in one application. Maybe i should create a very simple POC to see if i can produce the problem. I will do that later on. Thank you
That would be awesome, thank you!

Rodrigo,
I was able to reproduce the problem right after i attached the Input_Calendar widget to a textbox. See attached testDateTime.oml.

Thank you
Alick
Hello Alick,

Thank you very much for reporting this. It is in fact a bug in the calendar widget, and our engineering team is already correcting the problem. The fix will be released with the next patch of the platform.

Thanks!
Rodrigo

Thank you Rodrigo.
Has this been fixed? I'm still experiecing this issue with Platform 9, and my application being used on an iOs device. I noticed that it is part of the Platform 8 changelog, but it appears to have been re-introduced in Platform 9. I do remember it working properly when I was on 8.
Does anyone know if this was indeed re-introduced in Platform 9?
Hello Leo,

The issue should not be present in the most recent Platform 9 revision.

Can you please test in the most recent Platform 9 revision?

Thank you,