Mobile Integration and OutSystems Now... Awesome!

Mobile Integration and OutSystems Now... Awesome!

I downloaded the OutSystems Now app into my iPhone and iPad from the AppStore. Works great! So great in fact that I went to GitHub.com and downloaded the iOS source code into my Xcode development environment on my MacBook Pro. I modified it with my colors, logo, and branding (sorry OutSystems!). Ran it in the simulator and it works and looks great! I had to clear up some integer-to-long casting warnings and some function depreciation issues, but other than that, it was all good. 

Now I have a good reason to reactivate my Apple Developer license!

You guys/gals did a fantastic job with the new features in platform 9. It's like Christmas! Can't wait to start peeling that onion!! If you haven't grabbed the OutSystems-Now source from GitHub.com, I recommend doing it. This is gonna make exposing my apps on mobile devices a snap! I've attached a screen grab of my new HCS app launcher for your viewing enjoyment. :-)

OutSystems rocks!! :-)

dvj
Solution
Hi Daryl,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you liked the new features and OutSystems Now. We wish that many other developers might have the same experience as you did and start building awesome mobile applications, taking advantage of the native features we're providing out of the box and using OutSystems Platform to innovate their business.
Solution
Marco Costa wrote:
Hi Daryl,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you liked the new features and OutSystems Now. We wish that many other developers might have the same experience as you did and start building awesome mobile applications, taking advantage of the native features we're providing out of the box and using OutSystems Platform to innovate their business.
No problem! This is one of the things I really like about OutSystems. You guys/gals concentrate more on 'functionality' rather than 'fluff'! :-)

I blew the 'dust' off of my Apple Developer License last night so I can push to the Apple AppStore once again. Hope I remember how to do it! :-)

Thanks again, and keep up the good (great!) work! :-)