Editable Tables: Disable only the "Add Record..." link?

Editable Tables: Disable only the "Add Record..." link?

We're trying to make an editable table that will be really useful for changing some things and then applying, but there is more data that needs to go into the record when it's initially created. Basically, we have parts of the record that are very likely to change and we want an easy way to edit those (in the Editable Table widget) and then we have other attributes that are required, but we don't want shown in a table. For those, we will use a standard popup editor.

The problem is, by having the "Add Record..." link always in the editable table reccord, this can attempt to create a new entry without all the required pieces, which will fail. We want users to be able to edit parts of the table quickly in the Editable Table widget, but for the detailed stuff or, especially, the creation of a new Entry, they have to go to the popup editor.

I haven't found a way to disable the "Add Record..." link. Is there a way?? If not, can this functionality PLEASE be added?
Easy method is to have two links. An Edit Record link in the table record and an Add Record link that would navigate to a screen that includes all of the mandantory fields. Outsystems does give you a great deal of control of the visibility of a link or almost any widget by providing values to the Visible and/or Enabled properties of the widget.
Hi Len,

If you want to use the Editable Table widget you can also hide the add record row you can add this style to your web screen:

.RowWithAddAction {
   display:none;
}

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Tiago, that did it.

Is there a listing somewhere of all these CSS classes that just... don't show up in the London Theme? Because I just ran a search on all of my style sheets, from London base all the way up, and that class doesn't appear listed at all.

Where's a listing of these hidden ones? Any know?
Hi Len,

Cool! I usually inspect elements using google chrome dev tools (F12). For the Editable Table css classes in particular you can find them here: 
http://labs.outsystems.net/londontheme/Widgets/EditableTable/EditableTable.css

Cheers,
Tiago Simões