Timeout issue with scinstall on CentOS 5, JBoss AS 7.1.1 Final and MySQL 5.6.21

Timeout issue with scinstall on CentOS 5, JBoss AS 7.1.1 Final and MySQL 5.6.21

Hi,

I am trying to set up an Outsystems 9 Platform Server as a combined Deployment Controller, Front-end Server and Database in a VirtualBox VM running CentOS 5.11, JBoss AS 7.1.1 Final and MySQL 5.6.21.  I have been following the Outsystems J2EE installation checklist and unless stated have used the default settings.  I ran the configurationtool.sh script and everything worked fine until the point at where the Service Center application is deployed to JBoss.  I get two errors which you can see in the log extract attached to this post.

Error message from node localhost (127.0.0.1): Internal Error java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012144: Could not connect to remote://localhost:999. The connection timed out. outsystems.extensibility.exceptions.DeploymentException: java.net.ConnectException...

Error message from node localhost (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exceptions: Connections to https://127.0.0.1 refused at outsystems.hubedition.http.HttpWebRequest.getResponse (Uknown Source)

Please can you help?

Thanks

Kevin
Hi Kevin,

From the log I would say that the jboss server is not up.
Also did you run the install from the ./configurationtool.sh or directly from ./scintall.sh?

If you did run the ./scintall.sh directly I recomment executing the ./configurationtool.sh (that will do the install at the end).
Otherwise, try to start jboss before running it by executing: service jboss-outsystems start

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi Joao,

JBoss is running because I am able to connect to the server using jboss_cli and the web-based management console.  Also, I ran the configurationtool.sh script in its entirety but experienced the reported problem during the Service Center deployment part. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Hi Kevin,

Can you send me a personal message with your server.log file and the output of this command:
netstat -pn | grep -E ":8080|:9999"

Regards,
João Rosado