[SEO Utils] [SEO Utils] how can the audit (eSpace was cashed as) be disabled?

[SEO Utils] [SEO Utils] how can the audit (eSpace was cashed as) be disabled?

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2013-04-08 by Davide Marquês
3 votes
Published on 2013-04-08 by Davide Marquês
Hello,

We're using this component and it's generating a lot of audits to the platform general log. The message is always the same: "eSpace <eSpaceName> id was cached as <eSpaceId>". But since there are a lot of calls this message is filling up out log table.

Is there a possibility to disable this auditing?

Kind regards,
Evert

Hi Evert,

Won't disabling Activity Logging inside SEO_Utils extension > Operation do the trick?

Cheers!

Hi Miguel,

No this doesn't work )-: (not even after publish the eSpaces again after setting it off).

Kind regards,
Evert
Sorry, my bad. I think you'll need to disable Auditing (not Activity Logging) on the eSpace that is calling the extension. You will disable all audit logging from that eSpace, though.

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Thats a problem, we don't want to disable all activity logging for the eSpace where it's used )-:

Kind regards,
Evert

Hi,

If that's the case, simply open the extension in Integration Studio, edit it in Visual Studio and comment out the line that starts as "GenericExtendedActions.Audit". Then republish the extension as well as its consumers. :)

Hi Miguel,

Already thougt that was the needed solution. Now need to check if I still got visual studio (-:

Thanks for the quick reactions, will let you know if I find it (-;

Kind regards,
Evert

Otherwise poke me, Evert!