How to display a dialog message in an action ?

How to display a dialog message in an action ?

Hi everybody,

i have a problem with OutSystems. Please help me.
In Web Screen's Action, i would like to display a dialog message. This is the flow that i want:
In my Web Screen's Action:
    if (flag) => do somethings
    else => display dialog message: "You can't do anythings else". This dialog message has only "OK" option. click to "OK" => end program.

Please help me.
Thanks you very much.

Hi Quan,

you can do that with an "If widget", then at the "False" flow you can pick an "execution action" from the left menu and search for "feedback_message". Then you can edit the action on the right side menu with the tex and the type of message you want.

I hope this could help you.

Regards.
You can add runjavascript in the false branch and use script "alert('your message');".
This will give user ok option to click on and if user click on it , the flow of the logic will resume. 

Hi Gonçalo Azambujo,
Thanks for reply.
I tried to use Feedback_message, but only message displayed.
Feedback_message can display a dialog message with option "OK" ? 
Hi kota,

Thanks for your help.
I'm sorry, I'm a newbie. How to add javascript in the false brach?
Thanks you very much.
Hi Quan,

There is a propertie called Confirmation Message where you set the destination action, can this be what you want? 
Hi Nuno Rolo
Thanks for your help.
Confirmation Message can only check before the action is called. In this my problem, the actions is always called, many of statements is executed, and then dialog message is displayed.

Ok I understand.
Maybe you can create an hidden button with the confirmation message you want and eventually the final code to be executed, and in the point you want to show that message, use the widgetclick to click in that button, can this be a possible solution?
Quan Vu Thieu wrote:
Hi kota,

Thanks for your help.
I'm sorry, I'm a newbie. How to add javascript in the false brach?
Thanks you very much.
 you can use runjavascript action from HTTPRequestHandler reference.