New community licensing

New community licensing

Hello.

I'm trying to install version 8, community.

And I can not generate the license. When I put the serial number and version. He enters a loop in the file download page with the license, and does not start the download. The message "This operation is not available right now. Please try again later" is appearing at the top.

Clicking on the link "The download of your new Community Edition License shouldnt have started automatically (click here if it has not)."

He returns to the previous screen to enter serial number.
Hi Diego,

Have you tried our Personal Edition? Basically, we offer you a free personal environment in the cloud, for you to create, deploy and run your personal applications using the OutSystems Platform. 

The Personal Edition is intented to replace the old Community Edition. Is there any reason for you to be trying to install version 8? Keep in mind that there will not be a Community Edition Version 9.0.

Regards,

Utilizamos a versão 9 na empresa que trabalho.

Porem o foco de utilizar a versão community é para pequenas aplicações pessoais. 
Por isso preciso criar e testar em ambientes particulares.
Olá Diego,

Vamos tentar perceber o que se pode estar a passar com o processo de licenciamento. Assim que tivermos mais informações, dir-lhe-emos qualquer coisa.

Cumprimentos,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Diego,
We'll try to figure out what can be wrong with the licensing process. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information regarding this topic.

Regards,

Ricardo Alves
Vlw cara.

Obrigado pela atenção.

Olá Diego,

O problema já se encontra resolvido, já pode emitir a licença da Community Editon.

Cumprimentos,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Diego,

Community Licensing problem is solved, you can issue the license.

Best Regards,

André Pereira