Concat the month

My doubt is how i can join all to fill in one month.
Display like that :
Oct:
DATE
DATE 
DATE

And not display like the photo
OCT
DATE

OCT
DATE

OCT
DATE

Someone can teach me ?

My Query and expression.
SELECT DatesTable.EmployeeId,
       DatesTable.StartDate,
       DatesTable.EndDate
  FROM ( SELECT ( NEXT_DAY( SYSDATE-7, TO_CHAR( TO_DATE( '2/6/2014','dd/mm/yyyy' ), 'DY' ) ) + 7 ) - ( monthincrement * 7 )  AS StartDate,
                ( NEXT_DAY( SYSDATE-7, TO_CHAR( TO_DATE( '2/6/2014','dd/mm/yyyy' ), 'DY' ) ) + 13 ) - ( monthincrement * 7 ) AS EndDate,
                @EmployeeId AS EmployeeId
           FROM dual,
                ( SELECT LEVEL AS monthincrement
                    FROM dual CONNECT BY LEVEL <= ( TRUNC( SYSDATE ) - NEXT_DAY( TO_DATE( @FirstDayUserTimesheet , 'dd/mm/yyyy' ) - 7, TO_CHAR( TO_DATE( '2/6/2014','dd/mm/yyyy' ), 'DY' ) ) ) / 7 )
       ) DatesTable
 WHERE 1=@IndHasEmployeeSelected 
   AND NOT EXISTS ( SELECT 1
                      FROM {Timesheet}
                     WHERE 1=1
                       AND TRUNC( {Timesheet}.[StartDate] ) = TRUNC( DatesTable.StartDate )
                       AND TRUNC( {Timesheet}.[EndDate] ) = TRUNC( DatesTable.EndDate )
                       AND {Timesheet}.[EmployeeId] = DatesTable.EmployeeId  )

Expression StartDate : GetShortMonth(Month(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.StartDate))
Expression 2 :

"From: " + 
Day(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.StartDate)
+ "/" +
GetShortMonth(Month(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.StartDate))
+ "/" +
Year(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.StartDate)
+ " - To: " + 
Day(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.EndDate)
+ "/" +
GetShortMonth(Month(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.EndDate))
+ "/" +
Year(TableRecords1.List.Current.structSelectPeriod.EndDate)
Hi Breno,

You need to create a list within another list. IE: a TableRecord, within another TableRecord. I think, in this case, that the simplest would be to use a ListRecord, once both lists do not need Header.

And how to do that? This is simple: The first TableRecord will contain only the months of your timesheet. Keep this on Screen, making an agragate (using the distinct syntax of SQL), with a simple query.

The second TableRecord you will put in a Webblock, that will receive the necessary parameters to make the query (in preparation). I believe this query will be identical to query that you may have currently, and in the Webblock, you will hide the information of months, displaying only the timesheet data.

Already on screen, you'll include the newly created Webblock, inside the main TableRecord (months), passing the parameters to retrieve.

Is this!

Tell me if this solution will help you. If you still have questions about this solution, please post here your oml, and I can make a POC for you.

Chers,
Breno Nico
Hello Breno , thanks for the reply I will send you my .oml I am new to sql OutSystems and now I'm just studying , I'm now making stage in the company with a job, if this language
I'll try to do that , as you say and post the .oml here thanks .

What i do wrong ? How i concat the mounths to not display two or three as in register in the data.

I don't know if have permission to post this here , because my boss and friends are to much busy.
I'll ask and if is allow to post here i post to you.
Select the current name with the combo box
My intention is list report pending a week already passed and another task is list the extra hours in the week ( hours more than 8 )