Error creating email

Error creating email

We have recently upgraded our Production server. In doing so, we have come across the following error when sending out emails:

Error creating email. There must be at least one recipient.
Environment Information  
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.SendEmailRequest(String url, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, Int32 activityId, Int32 tenantId, Boolean storeContent, EmailType type)
   at ssRevued.Actions.ActionSendRecordNotification(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamin_RecordId)
   at ssRevued.Processes.ProcExcNotifications.ActExecSendNotification.ExecuteActivity(HeContext heContext)
   at ssRevued.Processes.ProcExcNotifications.ActExecSendNotification.ExecuteMethod(HeContext heContext)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Processes.ProcessBase.AbstractProcessActivityBase.StartWork(HeContext heContext, Boolean isUnattended, ActivityStatus forInitialStatus, DateTime previousNextRun)

The emails are generated inside a process. As a result, we have almost 2000 active instances with errors.

The process is working fine on the dev server, which has trhe exact same platform version, and uses the same email credentials.

The error message "There must be at least one recipient" is puzzling, since all users have an email address assigned.

Run it through the debugger. I have only seen that when there really was no email address.
They recently changed the ValidateEmail function, I know that, in I think.