Outsystems (built in) JSON serializer/deserializer ?

Outsystems (built in) JSON serializer/deserializer ?

Is there an official built in outsystems function/action/method to serialise and deserialise JSON?

(I'm aware of 3rd party components and libraries, but I want to know is there a official outsystems JSON serializer/deserializer function that I could use? I know internally there is a json serialiser and json deserialiser, but i cant find these functions exposed anywhere)

Outsystem Platform: v9.0.0.6 (outsystems internal version)
I'm fairly certain there isn't one yet, but I agree it would be very useful if the platform exposed those methods. Let's hope they do that soon!
Being as there already exists a third party tool for achiving that, what would you gain from having it built into the platform?
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Being as there already exists a third party tool for achiving that, what would you gain from having it built into the platform?
 Main reason .....

So we dont have to maintain our own components, it save us alot of time! and should anything go wrong?... we are able to get official outsystems support aswell ! thats a BIG PLUS!
The OutSystems Platform now supports JSON serialization for REST APIs consumed in the OutSystems Platorm.

When it supports exposing REST APIs it will support deserialization of the required structures.

As far as I know there are currently no plans to support general purpose on-demand serialization / de-serialization. If you need to use this outside of the mentioned contexts, you'll probably need to continue using third party libraries.
Ricardo Silva wrote:

When it supports exposing REST APIs it will support deserialization of the required structures.

Outsystems already did it, but its not released - we are using it right now! and I can confirm there is currently no official outsystems JSON serialisaer/deserialiser method/action, (its baked into the platform but its not exposed as a public method/action).