Internal Error: 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full

Internal Error: 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full

Hi ,

unable to publish to my personal environment, I checked the evironmen for space and it shows ive only used 3mb.

Internal Error

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ossys_Espace_Version'.'PK_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION' in database 'LQYW9W001' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.
Hi Pat,

The espace module can be only 3MB but depending on the number of versions and also the amount of data that you have on DB it seems you have reached the limit.

In your management console you can go to Factory -> Espaces -> Check Old Versions To Delete and start to do some cleaning.

When you have enough space perhaps you can try the DBCleaner component on forge to try to clear additional space.

Cheers,
Guilherme

thanks
I have the same issue but havent been able to clear enough space to publish the DBCleaner component, do you have any other suggestions to clear any more space?  I havent dont anything particularly heavy in the last week to make this happen so is strange that its just started.

Dan
HI Dan,

Have you tried to delete old versions of your espaces before?

is this happening on your personal environment?

Thanks
Guilherme
Hi Guilherme,
I have deleted all old versions of espaces that are possible (older than 1 week).  This is on my personal environment, when on our corporate network we edited the sql server to autogrow differently as well as delete old espace versions.
Dan

Hi Dan,

The proper channel for communicating PE issues is success@outsystems.com as you'll have the guarantee of having someone (who can do something) looking at it.

I'll report this one internally for now.

Cheers,
Guilherme