Has the password for admin user changed ?

Has the password for admin user changed ?

I am trying to log using the admin/admin user/password to add users to some roles and I am not getting. Something has changed ?

Hello Luciano,

The default Service Center password has not changed in the OutSystems Platform. If you've just installed a new OutSystems Platform and can't access using admin/admin to the Service Center, then there's a good chance that the bootstrap of the Service Center failed.

The bootstrap occurs when you deploy the ServiceCenter, after running the Configuration Tool.

Did you install Service Center successfully? Do you have the output of the ServiceCenter deployment?

Cheers

I am using the free version 9 available in the cloud. Am I suppose this problem occurred after installation over the old version 8 during migration ?
Hi Luciano,

If you are using the personal environment than you should login with the same credentials you registered with on our site.
You can check this in this online training video. Notice that on 03:26 we actually login with admin/admin but we included a callout on the video for the personal environment folks.

Cheers
What if you are using the cloud platform? admin/admin is not working and we cannot recall making changes. In any event, was admin/admin designed to be just temporary with the expectation that it be changed. For security reasons, I guess it would not be hard for anybody to search online quickly and figure out admin/admin.

André Vieira wrote:
Hi Luciano,

If you are using the personal environment than you should login with the same credentials you registered with on our site.
You can check this in this online training video. Notice that on 03:26 we actually login with admin/admin but we included a callout on the video for the personal environment folks.

Cheers

Even applying my credentials, it is now working. In the old version I had only to click on my name after supply credentials, but now I have only option to change my password.
Sam Damre wrote:
What if you are using the cloud platform? admin/admin is not working and we cannot recall making changes. In any event, was admin/admin designed to be just temporary with the expectation that it be changed. For security reasons, I guess it would not be hard for anybody to search online quickly and figure out admin/admin.

André Vieira wrote:
Hi Luciano,

Cheers

Hi Sam,

if you're using enterprise cloud and you can not get the admin password you should contact OutSystems support and our team will help you recover that.

Also admin as password is supposed to be temporary and you should always change that to a more secure password and keep it safe.

Cheers,
Guilherme
I am using the personal environment at cloud
Hi Luciano,

In personal edition the default admin username/password as the same as you use here on the community.

Try those instead of the admin/admin (as Andre mentioned).
If it still doesn't work send an email to success@outsystems.com and try will help you recovering it.

Regards,
João Rosado