Text to PDF

Hi,
I need to convert a text file to pdf  and i want to know how to decode a BASE64 data may i know what is the procedure for that.
I used the extension Base64 to Binary and then BinaryToText.
I'm getiing a errror for this extension please see that error in my screenshot which i have attached.
Please respond to me if anyone has the solution for this.
Regards,
ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan

Hi,
Please see my attachment that is the file which needs to be decoded.
Regards,
Hi Chandrasekar,

It seems that your Base64 string its not valid because your including the square brackets. Just remove them and you should be fine.

Additionally if you use an online convert you'll see that your string is from a PDF thus converting to text is impossible (because the binary is from a pdf file). you can trigger a download to get it.

Check an example here.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hi ,
Thanks for the help guiherme.I had one more doubt how to perform this without pressing the button[i mean dynamically].
Regards,
Hi,

I didn't understand the question. How dynamically? What are you trying to acomplish?

Cheers,
Guilherme
HI,
My requirement is i need to convert the record into pdf without any pressing the button.
Regards,

In that case you should put that on an action that fetches the base64 from some source and then writes the pdf binary somewhere.

And you can put that on a timer for instance.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hi,
Can you explain me with the source which i gave yesterday.
Regards,
Hi,
This is my OML file which i have attached.I have done it dynamically but i'm not getting it  can 
you just have a look out into that.
Regards,