How to convert a Independent module to an application

How to convert a Independent module to an application

Hello,

As I am new. by mistake I have preprared an application as an Independent module. Now it is not accessible in the mobile devices through the outsystemsnow app.

I have developed whole application as an Module, Now how can I convert that as an application?

https://brajeshmehra.outsystemscloud.com/CodePromotion/Dashboard.aspx?%28Not.Licensed.For.Production%29=
Hi.

It happens to everyone :)

The easiest way is:
  • open Service Studio
  • select Independent Modules
  • mouseover the module you want to move and select the option "Move to...". then point to the desired Application. All done.

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hi.

It happens to everyone :)

The easiest way is:
  • open Service Studio
  • select Independent Modules
  • mouseover the module you want to move and select the option "Move to...". then point to the desired Application. All done.

In the same boat here. For some reason I don't see anything when I hover over an independent module in Service Studio. I have the trial version currently (if that matters). Any pointers on why I don't see "Move To" option anywhere in Independent modules section?

Same problem. Independent module... nothing happens when I hover over it

When I open the module and click on the Module menu and then "GENERATE MOBILE APP" I get the error "The Independent Modules" is not a mobile Application

I think you are confused.

What Nuno asked from you is to open the Independent Modules application, hover the mouse over the module in the modules list and move to another application.

So, you need another application already created in order to this to be possible...

Cheers

Solution

Here's an image, if that helps:

Solution

I got it ;) I literally had to search for "Independent Modules". That was the only way I could pull it up