Advanced Query Error - 'Could not assign..'

Advanced Query Error - 'Could not assign..'

Hi,

I have an advanced query with an Entity and Structured Entity used as an output that retrieves data from different tables. The attributes of the structured entity are all Identifier from other tables. From here I used all the fields of the Entity and the structured entity, I did also tried using this approach:
Select {RemittanceDetails}.*,
  {RemittanceDetails}.[Id],
  {Product}.[Id],
  {Policy}.[Id],
  {Loan}.[Id],
  {Payment}.[Id],
  {PaymentDirect}.[Id],
  {Product}.[InsuranceType],
  {Product}.[ProductType]
FROM
  {RemittanceDetails}

Both encountered problem upon querying thus shooting the values in wrong field. Here's a screen captured from one of the errors:

Hi Diana,

If your query taking to long? Or part of a long running request?
At the end of error message it says that the reason it could not assign is because "Thread was being aborted". That is usually a symptom of a timeout.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hello Diana,

The values of fields are placed in tha output structures in the order they are define in the select.
Has the João said "thead aborted" is symptom os timeout. 
If you have access to the database run your query in it, for check the execution time and also the order of values.

Regards,
Idálio

Diana Mae Benitez wrote:
Hi,

I have an advanced query with an Entity and Structured Entity used as an output that retrieves data from different tables. The attributes of the structured entity are all Identifier from other tables. From here I used all the fields of the Entity and the structured entity, I did also tried using this approach:
Select {RemittanceDetails}.*,
  {RemittanceDetails}.[Id],
  {Product}.[Id],
  {Policy}.[Id],
  {Loan}.[Id],
  {Payment}.[Id],
  {PaymentDirect}.[Id],
  {Product}.[InsuranceType],
  {Product}.[ProductType]
FROM
  {RemittanceDetails}

Both encountered problem upon querying thus shooting the values in wrong field. Here's a screen captured from one of the errors:

Hi Jaoa and Idalio,

Does it mean I need to increase the Timeout in seconds for this query? This query actually runs a bit long, the time out in seconds used for this query is 10800. I already tested the executed SQL from the advanced query and was able to produce an output.

Regards,
Diana
Hello Diana,

The pages (request) and query have timeouts.
If you are testing the query in service studio you can increase the timeout times in preferences.
You can increase the request timeout of the page using in preparation the action SetRequestTimeout.

Regards,
iv

Hi guys,

I've already done the following, still encounter the 'Thread was being aborted..' error. I tried recreating the logic through copy-paste which work one time only, then eventually got the same error.

thanks,