Multi Tenant Aggregate SQl Testing?

Multi Tenant Aggregate SQl Testing?

I have a multi-tenant eSpace (using V9) which is working correctly in terms of isolating the data for tenant etc., 

However I am having trouble testing Aggregates and SQL statements as I do not have the ability to select the tenant, so they do not return anything when testing.

The help says 

"Select tenant (only available for multi-tenant eSpaces): This is a drop-down, with all current tenants, allowing you to specify in which tenant context the query will be executed. The selected tenant is memorized and synchronized with the tenant drop-down of the TrueChangeTM tab, in the Lower pane."

But I do not see that anywhere in my envrionment so do not have the ability to specify the TenantId?

Do I need to turn something on to be able to see the Tenant drop down? The eSpace "Is Multi-tenant" = Yes

Thanks

Hi Keith,

I'm afraid that testing queries in multi-tenant espaces is not working right now. I have colleagues that faced the same problem as you. 

I don't know the official OutSystems statement on this, but they will probably tell you it will be available "soon" (version 10 perhaps :-) ).

I retract myself. This functionality may actually be coming soon.. 

The change log for RC version 9.0.0.36 says this:
  • Added the possibility to change tenants when previewing Aggregates that use multi-tenant entities (#811823)

Joao,

Thanks for the information it wull save me another few hours looking for an answer.
Where do you go to see the change log for upcoming releases? 

Try here https://www.outsystems.com/NetworkDocuments/DocumentDetail.aspx?DocumentId=1348&VirtualDirectoryId=0

Thanks again I will download the release and try it as it seems to be available now.
New release candidate version 9.0.0.36 allows it via a module menu option
"Module>Configure Tenant to Test Queries .. "
and also a drop down in the advanced SQL Test button.

If you set it via either both aggregates and SQL's will work with the same one.