XMLRecord current node does not match the recordf definition

XMLRecord current node does not match the recordf definition

Hey, i'm trying to parse XML Files using the XmlRecords extension but i'm having problems finding the right structure to hold the records. I'm using the action "XmlToRecordList".
Here's a sample of the xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<CurrentWeather>
  <Location>Lisboa / Portela, Portugal (LPPT) 38-46N 009-08W 123M</Location>
  <Time>Mar 16, 2015 - 10:30 AM EDT / 2015.03.16 1430 UTC</Time>
  <Wind> Variable at 3 MPH (3 KT):0</Wind>
  <Visibility> greater than 7 mile(s):0</Visibility>
  <SkyConditions> mostly clear</SkyConditions>
  <Temperature> 60 F (16 C)</Temperature>
  <DewPoint> 39 F (4 C)</DewPoint>
  <RelativeHumidity> 44%</RelativeHumidity>
  <Pressure> 29.97 in. Hg (1015 hPa)</Pressure>
  <Status>Success</Status>
</CurrentWeather>

I created a Structure named "Weather" thats has a atribute "CurrentWeather" that has the type "CurrentWeather" wich is also a structure that has all the fields like "Location", "Time", "Wind", "Visibility", etc....

Weather:
-CurrentWeather

CurrentWeather:
-Wind
-Visibility
-SkyConditions
-Temperature
-DewPoint
-RelativeHumidity
-Pressure
-Status
(all text)

And i'm having the following error: The current node (CurrentWeather) does not match the record definition (rrentWeather)

It's kinda strange because in the error there are always two letters missing in the record definition name.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

What version of the OutSystems Platform are you using?

Can you provide an eSpace with the issue?

Are you running on .NET or Java ?
Well i already solved the problem by placing two letter before like aaCurrentWeather. Lol for some reason he is ignoring the two first letters.
Hello Miguel,

I would still like an answer to the questions I asked so I can better test this.

Since XML records uses reflection and relies heavily on the naming conventions of the generated code, this could mean that there was some change in it.

Can you please let me know the answers to the questions I made?
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Hello Miguel,

I would still like an answer to the questions I asked so I can better test this.

Since XML records uses reflection and relies heavily on the naming conventions of the generated code, this could mean that there was some change in it.

Can you please let me know the answers to the questions I made?

-.Net
-Version 9.0.0.36
-eSpace attached
I had the same problem and solved it (when using the XMLToRecordList action) by correcting the structure I was using, e.g., Record List of <entity> instead of List of <Entity>

In your case you should have a Weather Record List instead of Weather List

Hope it helps