Extension Code written in .net is throwing an error after upgrading

Extension Code written in .net is throwing an error after upgrading

Hi ,

I have developed my espace in service studio 8.0 and I have referenced a .net extension to my espace everything is working fine. Now I was updated my service studion and platform server to 9.0 when I am trying to publish the same extension from 9.0 I am getting error in code. Below are places where I am getting error can anyone please help how to resolve this. 

Error from .net class library is :
Error 21 The best overloaded method match for System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<OutSystems.NssActiveDirectoryConnector.RCADUsersDisplayRecord>Contains(OutSystems.NssActiveDirectoryConnector.RCADUsersDisplayRecord)' has some invalid arguments

Also found below code difference in namespaces:

in 8.0:

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Data;
using System.Runtime.Serialization;
using System.Reflection;
using System.Xml;
using OutSystems.ObjectKeys;
using OutSystems.RuntimeCommon;
using OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform;
using OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db;

in 9.0 code has extra namespace as below:
using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Data;
using System.Runtime.Serialization;
using System.Reflection;
using System.Xml;
using OutSystems.ObjectKeys;
using OutSystems.RuntimeCommon;
using OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform;
using OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db;
using OutSystems.Internal.Db;

Thanks,
Venkat Gude.
As mentioned in the Breaking Changes document, some extensions might not compile.

http://www.outsystems.com/goto/breaking-changes-9

Try opening it and compile it. It might just be a problem with the platform structures/lists... fixing should be easy.
I didn't get any thing from that document I have tried all poosible changes in my application but no use. Please suggest any other

Thanks,
Venkat gude.
Hi Venkat,

Can you show the line of code (or even a couple of lines around) that gives that error?

The usings look ok.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi Rosado,

Thanks for reply and find below highlighted code where I am getting error and the same code without using any changes is build succeeded with 8.0 platform server. To notice you that I am using visual studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0. Please let me know if .net framework causes any problem also version of platform server I am using is 9.0.0.6. 

Also for your kind notice my server was installed platform server 9.0.0.36. Does it cause any problem?

if (ssErrorADUsersInfo.Data.Contains(path.Substring(0, locOfComma)) == false)
                                    {
                                        RCADUsersDisplayRecord displayusers = new RCADUsersDisplayRecord();