API Documentation

API Documentation

I am looking for documentation for the outsystems API in order to learn what methods and libraries are available to me for development.  What I have found so far points me to this reference (http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.0/default.htm#Language_Reference/About_Elements_Naming.htm), but this reference doesn't seem to get into the details of each class and method of the libraries.  For example, if I am looking to find documentation about what the outsystems.hubedition.runtimeplatform.HeContext  Where might can I find that type of detailed API documentation?
Hi Jason,

If you want to know what are the supported APIs you'll find them here:  About APIs.

Thanks Andre,

The link you sent seems to be the same area that I have already read through and referenced in my link in this post.  Is there any documentation that can help me understand all the classes and methods in the outsystems API?  Such as all the classes in outsystems.hub.edition.runtimeplatform and how to use them?
Only the classes in outsystems.runtimeplubic namespace are supported. We don't document the others.
Ok, thanks Andre.